Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently on this forum I am weird for loving John Cena. People cheer for their favorite wrestlers all the time, but when I dare enjoy a Cena match and get lively.. I get hated and removed from the thread.

Anyway. I just want to know why fans can like certain guys and mark out for them, but you're considered weird for liking others. I would seriously like to get an answer to this question. I am a bit pissed right now tbh, this forum can be so biased sometimes.

I bet this will be taken down too. I really don't care anymore. You made me feel ashamed to be a wrestling fan, and I don't want any part of this if that's how it's going to be.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Inb4 moved to rants.

OP your problem is you think you are entitled to judge everyone else and not suffer the consequences of being judged in return. I mean by saying you aren't allowed to like John Cena, you are basically saying everyone is judging you and out to get you.

Just who fucking cares. If you like Cena then like him and say what you feel. Just don't get offended. If you don't think this place is out to get you it won't be.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Inb4 moved to rants.

OP your problem is you think you are entitled to judge everyone else and not suffer the consequences of being judged in return. I mean by saying you aren't allowed to like John Cena, you are basically saying everyone is judging you and out to get you.

Just who fucking cares. If you like Cena then like him and saying what you feel. Just don't get offended.
You were part of the RAW discussion thread tonight. I was being polite and all I did was show enthusiasm towards my favorite wrestler. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Yet, for some unexplained reason I get crapped on by some of the higher tier members of this forum, and I get removed from the thread after saying that I loved the main event. Please tell me where this makes any sense?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
We are a minority. Cena was cheered the fuck out of tonight on Raw.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John Cena is a fucking pussy.
You see!?

THIS is what i'm talking about. Someone can call John Cena a ***** and get away with it, but I cheer on John Cena and that's unacceptable? What kind of sick Forum is this anyway? I'd love to know who was the moderator that removed me from the RAW thread, and get a reason as to why.

You want to judge me? FINE I will judge you in return. I think that you can only get far in these threads by ASSKISSING. If you dare have an unpopular opinion you get shunned. I was even called a troll because I like a certain wrestler! This is not fun to me at all, why do I have to conform to this screwed up clique mentality?

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
Keep crying, you fucking baby, just like Cena.

You're a bitch, just like him.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
You were part of the RAW discussion thread tonight. I was being polite and all I did was show enthusiasm towards my favorite wrestler. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Yet, for some unexplained reason I get crapped on by some of the higher tier members of this forum, and I get removed from the thread after saying that I loved the main event. Please tell me where this makes any sense?
Sometimes it just doesn't. I actually thought the main event wasn't all that bad either, not sure why the majority tonight was against it? This RAW was somewhat of a pickup from the last two.

My advice is have a little cunning with this place. People on this forum can be predators to those they think they can mess with. Which right now you are entering that zone with this thread.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but when people see they can use your opinion against you because they don't like it, you become a target. Just think of the forum as a game. The more you just input your opinion without being offended and mess with people back without crossing your own moral lines or whatever the more fun it becomes.

I mean your setting yourself up with this thread.

Lol I'll make sure to get the owner's contact information for you and try to PM it to you and accidentally send it to Double Bubble or whatever that dude is named now. Maybe that will bury this thread for you.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sometimes it just doesn't. I actually thought the main event wasn't all that bad either, not sure why the majority tonight was against it? This RAW was somewhat of a pickup from the last two.

My advice is have a little cunning with this place. People on this forum can be predators to those they think they can mess with. Which right now you are entering that zone with this thread.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but when people see they can use your opinion against you because they don't like it, you become a target. Just think of the forum as a game. The more you just input your opinion without being offended and mess with people back without crossing your own moral lines or whatever the more fun it becomes.

I mean your setting yourself up with this thread.

Lol I'll make sure to get the owner's contact information for you and try to PM it to you and accidentally send it to Double Bubble or whatever that dude is named now. Maybe that will bury this thread for you.

I don't mind the hate, i'm used to it. What I DO mind is being censored out for no good reason at all. It's like a VIP Club where they cast out people they dont like. This is supposed to be a forum for everyone to enjoy yet we get this bullshit.

I see people making racial comments on the thread all the time and they dont get removed, but I like the main event and I get removed? Am I the only one failing to understand?

I'm here for my own enjoyement, and I should be allowed to cheer whoever the fuck I want. No wonder the WWE couldnt care less about the IWC, it's full of insecure opinion police!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
Looking back on your posts, maybe if you weren't an annoying poster constantly riding Cena's dick throughout the entire thread, perhaps a mod wouldn't have removed you from it.

Literally every post was you sitting and rotating on Cena's cock.

It was actually cringe-worthy to read.

Reactions: Jaksonian224

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
I don't mind the hate, i'm used to it. What I DO mind is being censored out for no good reason at all. It's like a VIP Club where they cast out people they dont like. This is supposed to be a forum for everyone to enjoy yet we get this bullshit.

I see people making racial comments on the thread all the time and they dont get removed, but I like the main event and I get removed? Am I the only one failing to understand?

I'm here for my own enjoyement, and I should be allowed to cheer whoever the fuck I want. No wonder the WWE couldnt care less about the IWC, it's full of insecure opinion police!
Well I mean consider moderators have an opinion too and they can't catch everything. Plus sometimes it is easier for mods to just censor someone they think is trolling or in your case has a legit opinion that is going to generate a lot more hate and bad behavior.

Unfortunately for you this time you were probably just unintentionally making yourself a target so instead of removing 30 assholes they just had to move you.

I can't speak for the mods but I can tell you that Clique, Headliner, Mr. Mister and Evolution put up with a lot of shit on this forum. As do the admins but I see these four dealing with jackasses all the time.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts

You are allowed to cheer who you want but you come off as rather weird. I mean, I like Cena too but I admit, this shit sucked tonight. By you saying this ending on RAW was "classic" shows that you're either a troll, have the intelligence of a 10 year old, or you have some serious issues.

I mean damn, you worser than the DB and Rock marks. Nothing about Cena tonight was anywhere near decent. Don't lie to yourself and pretend that it was.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
There's a grey line between an unpopular opinion and trolling the masses, sad as it may seem.
LOL, what line? This forums has been pissing on it (especially on this section) for a while now.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Have a discussion. If they still don't agree, you either agree to disagree or leave the discussion. It's that simple.
This. If you simply can't get a discussion out of someones concrete opinion, then move on to something else.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts