Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lost on why the Oregon thread got deleted. It was posted in mid/late February in regards to a future house show in Oregon and then earlier a person that attended the house show decided to leave a detailed report on the show in the thread.

Needless to say the guy with the Golden Girls avatar that is quite possibly the most negative person on any message board I have ever visited over the years decided to delete it because he/she considered it "bumping an old thread."

Absolutely ridiculous some of the stuff that gets deleted in this forum.

Just my $.02, I am sure I will get banned of something for these comments but I get so tired of good threads getting deleted around here. It just kills this forum. This forum has some great minds/posters in it but the way it is moderated sucks.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
He bumped a thread from 2 weeks ago. That is not allowed. He should have made a new topic if he wanted to discuss it.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
He bumped a thread from 2 weeks ago. That is not allowed. He should have made a new topic if he wanted to discuss it.
How inefficient is that?

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I'm not gonna argue with the mods' decisions. I'll let you guys do that.

· Registered
993 Posts
u mad?

· Premium Member
26,901 Posts
I am lost on why the Oregon thread got deleted. It was posted in mid/late February in regards to a future house show in Oregon and then earlier a person that attended the house show decided to leave a detailed report on the show in the thread.

Needless to say the guy with the Golden Girls avatar that is quite possibly the most negative person on any message board I have ever visited over the years decided to delete it because he/she considered it "bumping an old thread."

Absolutely ridiculous some of the stuff that gets deleted in this forum.

Just my $.02, I am sure I will get banned of something for these comments but I get so tired of good threads getting deleted around here. It just kills this forum. This forum has some great minds/posters in it but the way it is moderated sucks.
Lol. :lmao
The person can easily make a new thread about it. Bumping old threads is spamming. Get over it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.