21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,381 Posts
In The GAME We Trust.

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
There's no guarentee HHH takes over the company. I know the odds are slim, but Vince could get an offer he couldn't refuse, and could easily sell the WWE to someone other then Hunter himself.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,381 Posts
There's no guarentee HHH takes over the company. I know the odds are slim, but Vince could get an offer he couldn't refuse, and could easily sell the WWE to someone other then Hunter himself.
Vince has had many offers over time. But he has said time and time again that WWE is a family business and it will stay in the family for generations to come.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Triple H is one of the most hated guys in the IWC. The most popular theory is "he refuses to put guys over" or "he has too much of an ego" well then explain why he tapped out to Benoit and Cena, and lost clean to Batista and DB ALL AT WRESTLEMANIA? Triple H understands that when he loses it is a big deal. That's why he doesn't job left and right but yet you all don't understand it. He went from eating shit and jobbing after the MSG incident, to becoming one of the top guys in the company.

Triple H is a master of psychology and politics. He is in a position of high power, he is the captain of WWE, why can't you all trust him? Everything that happens in today's product IS FOR A REASON. Look at how all these sheep were BEGGING for DB to become champion...HHH said on multiple occasions he tried to protect DB from the spotlight because he KNEW it would end drastically and now look at where that man is in his career. He has a knack for picking talent, just look at all the NXT stars that are flourishing and becoming a big deal. Vince could have never put the time into creating NXT.

Look whether you like Triple H or not, you cannot deny his gift is understanding professional wrestling. I think he's gonna be like Michael Jordan, in 15-20 years we will be saying he is the GOAT. Ppl say he was never the top baby face, yet he has said on NUMEROUS occasions he DIDNT WANT IT! He wanted to be the top heel the greatest and he has accomplished it. He also is one of the most talented actors Sports Entertainment has ever seen. So I wanna know why can't you all just have faith in Paul instead of accusing him of burying everybody? WHY? PROVE. ME. WRONG!
Either you guys are brain dead, illiterate, or just bored trolls looking to be funny. It was not that long. While triple h was a douche in the past IMO, his work with nxt has me having high hopes in the future. He is more in touch than vince is.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Vince has had many offers over time. But he has said time and time again that WWE is a family business and it will stay in the family for generations to come.
Vince is the sort of guy who would want everything to have an angle and keep surprising people.

How good would a Vince retirement speech be. The passing of the torch to HHH, emotions flying.

Enter Shane O'Mac for a 12 month feud with Hunter of the control of the company. EPIC

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I'm an hhh mark. I don't blame him for the 90s shit .90%of that was instigated by shawn. After he got buried for Shawn I think that's when stopped participate in backstage burials. He's one if my favorite heels of all time, best in modern era imo

Sent From Nexus 7 using Tapatalk.

·
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!
730 Posts
I stopped reading at the Michael Jordan reference.

He's redeemed himself somewhat and i appreciate the direction hes taking over vince's nonsense but he aint no G.O.A.T

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I think he has good vision and if he had more control over the product we'd see an overall improvement. Right now there's too many people trying to steer the ship.

·
Banned
2,882 Posts
In HHH we trust :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts