Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
WWE can't have it their way because they want us to give them our money and if we don't want to give them our money, they're not entitled to it.

That said, I'm not one of those people who's canceled his Network subscription, so it's still worth shelling out for on some level for me.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
The WWE is a company that has existed for long before all of us were born and Vince is a creative genius. Sure he doesn't always get it right, but he doesn't always get it wrong. We should be supporting Roman Reigns and putting our trust in the WWE, not rebelling and booing him while supporting Daniel Bryan.
:westbrook3 :dahell :kobe

·
Registered
542 Posts
The WWE is a company that has existed for long before all of us were born and Vince is a creative genius. Sure he doesn't always get it right, but he doesn't always get it wrong. We should be supporting Roman Reigns and putting our trust in the WWE, not rebelling and booing him while supporting Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
WWE is supposed to entertain the paying fans not themselves. Do you just want to be along for the ride and watch them do what they want even if you don't like it?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Poor WWE and Poor Roman reigns..

Come on guys don't be bullies be a star

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
With the exception of last year at WM we pretty much let them have their way all the time

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,570 Posts
Sadly, I fear a lot of fans will just keep accepting this crap and it will only get worse. I figured NXT exists for one reason now: build up guys and feed them to Cena and Reigns for years to come. No new true stars, just guys who get annihilated by the same two asshats for a very long time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
WWE is lucky to still be in existence as WCW make a few mistakes which allowed WWE to climb back to the top and led to WCW demise. During WCW's heyday they were burying WWE every week in the ratings.

Vince was doing his same silly animal schtick, using midgets, and basically pandering to the lowest common denominator, which is not different than what he is doing now. Clear Roman Reigns needs to team up with slater gator and horns wiggle against Los Matadors and Brock Lesnar in a 4v4 tag match ....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Because 9.5/10, their way is terrible. Apparently they listen to the fans, knowing full well 10% of the *wwe universe* only wanted Reigns to win on Sunday but they went ahead with it, despite having more superstars than him ready to "take the ball and run with it". That's just ONE of many scenarios they've truly fucked up.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
You're title should just say, "Why can't we let the WWE have their own way" and leave out the "for once". WWE always gets their own way. Besides that's like telling us that the dry cleaners who put too much starch in our shirts should just get their own way for once and we should just live with it.

We don't have to like what we are given and we don't have to accept it.
Maybe you should stop going to that dry cleaner's.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian

·
Vaporizing the Opposition
1,075 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
People are afraid of a cena repeat where you have 1 guy being the top dog for 10+ years.

WWE has done great so well with the likes of Rollins then they have a miss like disbanding the Wyatts or trying to make Batista face.

When they fuck up they fuck up bad. See Sheamus and Del Rio forced pushes at the start.

The last forced push that really worked out for them IMO Is Randy Orton. EVERYONE hated Orton when he started just like Reigns. But he improved and became a star.

So you could end up with another orton or a cena. people are afraid of the cena push.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I mean it's completely idiotic. The consumer should be acting in his/her best interest in terms of quality. That's rational, that's how the market works.

To say "I'll accept any old shit for the sake of the benevolent corporate governance" is so fucking retarded that I literally can't even.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts