Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WWE is a company that has existed for long before all of us were born and Vince is a creative genius. Sure he doesn't always get it right, but he doesn't always get it wrong. We should be supporting Roman Reigns and putting our trust in the WWE, not rebelling and booing him while supporting Daniel Bryan.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Change your username. :costanza3

He should get the S out.

There way? We are the fans and they should cater to us. Its like walking into a resturant wanting a stake but they keep telling you about this great piece of fish and force it on you. Would you say "maybe I should let them have there way since they are the chefs they know better then me"? Ofc not

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
If WWE had it's way then:
The Rock would be Rocky Maliva
HHH would had won KOTR and Austin 3:16 promo never happens
Ziggler would stay face
Daniel Bryan vs Authority gets an ending where Bryan is buried. As he was never supposed to beat the authority
Dolph Ziggler(As much as I dislike him) would be buried... As a heel
The Megapower would never be born
Vince would be stephony baby daddy

Fact is. Wwe always relied on it's fans.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Risky thread brotha, tbh the fans are the life blood of the WWE so this post is kinda silly, fans have a lot of power to change shit, just look at last years road to Mania..

That being said, i agree with your part on Reigns but the way you worded the thread title etc doesn't quite fit.

·
Registered
377 Posts
He should get the S out.
Aweome? :grin2:

seriously, I know this topic will be closed for "trolling", but this is a serious point.

I want to see roman reign. I want to see how he wrestle, i want to see how he does promos, I want to see what psychology he put in the match, and I want to see how he will be able to beat brock at wrestlemania.

THEN, if the match sucks, if he bores me to death, if he's an horrible wrestler overall, i'll booo him like i've never boooed before. Or even better, i'll be DEAD SILENT, meaning that his performance wasn't even worth a boo. but that just AFTER the whole story arc is over.

·
Vaporizing the Opposition
1,075 Posts
You're title should just say, "Why can't we let the WWE have their own way" and leave out the "for once". WWE always gets their own way. Besides that's like telling us that the dry cleaners who put too much starch in our shirts should just get their own way for once and we should just live with it.

We don't have to like what we are given and we don't have to accept it.

Reactions: LPPrince
60,001 Posts
I guess Burger King has had it wrong all these years. Their slogan should have been "Have it Our Way". If fans are moved to open revolt, it is incumbent on WWE to engage in some serious self-reflection and try to understand that their product has disaffected an ever growing number of paying consumers. They shouldnt be outright condescendingly dismissed as "neckbeards"or "smarks."

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just because the fans support someone doesn't mean it is always the right decision. So if the fans all of a sudden are going for the Bunny, does that mean the Bunny should main event Wrestlemania?

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Just because the fans support someone doesn't mean it is always the right decision. So if the fans all of a sudden are going for the Bunny, does that mean the Bunny should main event Wrestlemania?
Such an awful argument :larry

Fans would be behind anyone who is talented.
Why can't the WWE just push someone talented for once?
Instead of someone who can't wrestle or cut promos?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts