Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at least he'd be interesting then. the wwe's shown no shame in the past in lifting characters from the works of fiction, why not this?

a manipulative cunning little imp. he could work a program with Wade Barrett when he gets back.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Hornswoggle>Tyrion Lannister
:no: :no: :no:

I'm a big Game of Thrones fan, but I don't see a connection between the two. I can't see that character translating in the wrestling world, other than backstage segments no one cares about. Hornswoggle is pretty useless you're 10 years old, not sure how he's survived all these talent cuts over the years.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
:no: :no: :no:

I'm a big Game of Thrones fan, but I don't see a connection between the two. I can't see that character translating in the wrestling world, other than backstage segments no one cares about. Hornswoggle is pretty useless you're 10 years old, not sure how he's survived all these talent cuts over the years.
hornswoggle is always getting attacked or in danger whenever he comes to the ring...he needs protection..he could find some big brute to manage/manipulate who protects him, and he could manipulate the politics of the wwe to get him title shots and what not. Imagine a cocky hornswoggle that goes where he wants does what he wants knowing he has a big monster at his every beck and call. And if his monster won the title Hornswoggle would wear it to the ring but his monster would defend it. It would essentially be Hornswoggles title.

I was just having fun guys..I wasn't serious. I don't expect the 'E to do anything with Hornswoggle other than bore me to death

1 - 10 of 10 Posts