Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Re: Why can't they book matches as fun as this on raw or ppv??

Emma's "dance" is one of the more embarrassing things I've seen in wrestling lately.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts

That was a great match. I'm really surprised they actually haven't brought Emma up yet

·
Banned
1,729 Posts

I'd like to get some of Emma's poo on my dick.

·
Banned
2 Posts
What an awful matchup. Honestly, I hate cringe-worthy stuff in pro wrestling as it makes it hard for me to explain to the public why I watch it. Trust me you show that to a girl who comes over your place and you ain't getting laid for a week.

·
Registered
802 Posts
What an awful matchup. Honestly, I hate cringe-worthy stuff in pro wrestling as it makes it hard for me to explain to the public why I watch it. Trust me you show that to a girl who comes over your place and you ain't getting laid for a week.
Your name is 'luvmesomekane', how often do you get laid?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
That was great lmao, NXT seems to be more enjoyable to watch than Raw? Where can I watch it?

·
Registered
27,785 Posts
That match works on a stage like NXT b/c of the small and smarky crowd that will go wild for anything. That is what makes NXT so great. If they did that same match on Raw, w/ a much bigger crowd, it wouldn't work.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
That match works on a stage like NXT b/c of the small and smarky crowd that will go wild for anything. That is what makes NXT so great. If they did that same match on Raw, w/ a much bigger crowd, it wouldn't work.
Have you heard how they react for Santino? You don't know that.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
If a girl won't have sex with you because you watch wrestling, maybe the problem is the girl is a twat.

·
Registered
69 Posts
So two things stand out to me more than anything.

One, this NXT crowd is better than the Pitt crowd at Raw Monday.

And, that girls "dance" is the most retarded thing I've seen in a VERY long time. That is the kind of shit that makes people have to defend themselves as wrestling fans.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I HATE the Emma dance. It's so retarded. It really shames me at being a wrestling fan. If her gimmick was deeper than that I wouldn't care, like if she was a drug addict getting off the stuff and that was her twitch, I wouldn't care, but that's her gimmick. A stupid dance.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
136 Posts
It doesn't matter how you book anything, Santino will only ever be over on NXT because of the Smarty Marks there. No one gives a fuck about him on RAW or PPV.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts