Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Daniel Bryan has been getting beat down. I'm not gonna say buried, but certainly being beat on. I'm not sure what the WWE is going to do with it. TNA has done a really good job of building Roode.I like how it's like a rocky type push. I think the WWE just wants me to give up hope and winning the world championship will never happen I don't know,but don't you think the WWE should give Daniel Bryan a Booby Roode type push?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Re: Why Can't The WWE Give Daniel Bryan A Booby Roode Type Push

Haha... Booby. Unfortunate typo.

Anyway, I dunno where they are going with him.

Either he will get fed up of losing and being beaten up that he'll go crazy psycho (could work as Heel or Face, depends how they do it) - or - they have no interest in him or his future, his MitB win was a filler thing and he's going to be the first ever to lose his cash in.

Hopefully the former.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts

No. He needs a Daniel Bryan push.

He's just being built as an underdog. No believes he's gonna cash it in at 'Mania, which will make it more special when he does.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

Roode's push is special because it's a long... LONG time coming. Bryan is still a relative newcomer to WWE. I don't know what they are planning with him but a year or two of being relevant/booked strong in the midcard wouldn't hurt.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

I hate that guy, Roode.
Kurt better beat his ass.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts

So Daniel Bryan has been getting beat down. I'm not gonna say buried, but certainly being beat on. I'm not sure what the WWE is going to do with it. TNA has done a really good job of building Roode.I like how it's like a rocky type push. I think the WWE just wants me to give up hope and winning the world championship will never happen I don't know,but don't you think the WWE should give Daniel Bryan a Booby Roode type push?
He's getting his push leading into Wrestlemania, not now. That's why he won MITB.

·
Asuka
96,240 Posts

So what are they doing with this Roode guy that they should be doing with Bryan? I don't watch irrelevant promotions, so I'm in the dark here. In any event, they should be making Bryan a clear underdog, that's the right way to do it, but they should be doing it on television. Leaving him off tv is not a build. They definately need to make him look like he can't win at WM, then when he does it, it'll make a bigger impact.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts

So what are they doing with this Roode guy that they should be doing with Bryan? I don't watch irrelevant promotions, so I'm in the dark here. In any event, they should be making Bryan a clear underdog, that's the right way to do it, but they should be doing it on television. Leaving him off tv is not a build. They definately need to make him look like he can't win at WM, then when he does it, it'll make a bigger impact.
I wonder if its actually your goal to sound as much like an arse as possible sometimes.

Anyhow, the 'irrelevant' promotion held a series of 12 guys. you got points for a vitory, bonus points for submissions, etc. Bobby Roode was near the bottom for most of it cos he was carrying an injury, he fought through it, and ended up being the guy with the most points and going on to the biggest PPV of the companies year.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Daniel Bryan should have a rocky type gimmick Right?

·
Banned
3,483 Posts

Be Patient he will be world champ!they are building him up slowly and as someone else said they are making it seem he will not cash in at maina successfully but he will.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts

Former United States Champion, a Money In The Bank briefcase winner, and a future World Champion should he cash in his briefcase, then the only titles left for Daniel Bryan to win are the Intercontinental Championship, the WWE Tag Team Titles, and if he can win a Royal Rumble Match down the road, then Daniel Bryan will become a future Triple Crown champion in WWE and then he would truly do it all in this business

·
Registered
404 Posts

He doesn't deserve a push let alone deserve to be in WWE he is a boring nerd.
He needs to lose the briefcase & be released, If he ever won a world title in WWE it would be a disgrace.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts

I hope he doesn't get a push similar to Bobby Roode because I dont want to wait until like 2015 for Bryan to get a world title push. Roode's push is at least 3-4 years overdue mostly because of all the ex WWE trash TNA signed up.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts

Bryan will become World Champion when I become an old man, which means never going to happen

·
Registered
404 Posts

Says the guy with Batista in has avatar!

Don't know what me being a fan of Batista has to do with my opinion of Daniel Bryan but heres a fact for you, Dave Batista is 10 x the star Daniel Bryan will ever be.

Seriously I don't get all the fuss about this vegan nerd, he does not look like a pro wrestler.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts

Don't know what me being a fan of Batista has to do with my opinion of Daniel Bryan but heres a fact for you, Dave Batista is 10 x the star Daniel Bryan will ever be.

Seriously I don't get all the fuss about this vegan nerd, he does not look like a pro wrestler.
Daniel Bryan in ten minutes gave Batista one of the best matches he's ever had.

Stop drinking the Cole kool aid, his look is fine.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts