Wrestling Forum banner

Why can't the un-creative team add something new to punk/orton

630 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  JM
first off I'm in a bit of a bad mood having to watch a hour an half of shit apart from sheamus/byran.

back on subject orton/punk has been NOTHING but either beatdowns or punts. I watched this week cause I just KNEW something new had to happen, it was in randy's hometown maybe punk could do something like he did with Rey, but no wwe is to busy fucking building the the annoucers feud, a feud around somebody thats not even in a match.

I would go on ranting but watching raw has just been on headace and has seemed like its been on forever

You know what I bet its cause wwe is pissed off that orton gets biggger pops than cena and punk gets more heat than the miz so the purposely try to make this feud bad
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first off I'm in a bit of a bad mood having to watch a hour an half of shit/QUOTE]

I stopped reading there
rocks promo was just childish the feud should be cena/miz not centered around that attention whore rock. and micheal coles not a wrestler he has no right to even get build up time for a feud

· Registered
318 Posts
Because they don't know what the fuck there doing. Thats why. Wanna know whats convincing? Whats ENTERTAINING? A balanced match, not that fucking cock sucker Randy Orton flat out destroying the fucking locker room every damn week. I know its not Randys fault, Randy Orton is a cool guy, Randy Orton the character however, is not. His matches are simply pointless, he hasn't lost in months I don't think.

I thought WWE were high on Mason Ryan? Why bring him up from FCW for like...a month? Then put him against the "Instant Trip to FCW" Randy Orton. Jesus Christ, wanna know what was cool? When Punk won at the Elimination Chamber, it was surprising.

Faces CAN lose. Creative needs to realize this. It takes no credibility from someone to make them fight hard and lose. Look at DB vs Ted Dibiase, that match was awesome, and both came out winners if you ask me. But when you have someone with like...4 moves, I guess you can't really put on a compelling match huh?

I dunno. Randy makes Raw damn near unwatchable. At least Cena has been getting his ass kicked by the Miz. Not in a match, but thats fine, it keeps his credibility, and gives Miz some at the same time. Randy on the other hand, can't fucking lose.

...BAH!

· Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because they don't know what the fuck there doing. Thats why. Wanna know whats convincing? Whats ENTERTAINING? A balanced match, not that fucking cock sucker Randy Orton flat out destroying the fucking locker room every damn week. I know its not Randys fault, Randy Orton is a cool guy, Randy Orton the character however, is not. His matches are simply pointless, he hasn't lost in months I don't think.

I thought WWE were high on Mason Ryan? Why bring him up from FCW for like...a month? Then put him against the "Instant Trip to FCW" Randy Orton. Jesus Christ, wanna know what was cool? When Punk won at the Elimination Chamber, it was surprising.

Faces CAN lose. Creative needs to realize this. It takes no credibility from someone to make them fight hard and lose. Look at DB vs Ted Dibiase, that match was awesome, and both came out winners if you ask me. But when you have someone with like...4 moves, I guess you can't really put on a compelling match huh?

I dunno. Randy makes Raw damn near unwatchable. At least Cena has been getting his ass kicked by the Miz. Not in a match, but thats fine, it keeps his credibility, and gives Miz some at the same time. Randy on the other hand, can't fucking lose.

...BAH!
that is creatives fault not ortons... Its not randy's fault when wwe feels the need somebody needs a break or needs to go back to FCW to get punted. Thats creative's answer to everthing..If nexus beats down orton it would just be another nexus beatdown.
What punk vs orton need was something to spice it up like punk did with rey and his little girl.. Like maybe punk could of kicked ortons wife then run and have randy run after him and get count out.

WWE just can't add nothing new to the feud, I feel sorry for punk and orton having to deal with this shit. For crying out loud wwe gave more attention to the fucking divas than they did orton/punk

· Registered
10,503 Posts
I'm just so sick of the punt. How is it ok to show that, but it's not ok to show Bryan Danielson choking someone with a tie?

· Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've seen dark matches at wrestlemania getting more of a build up than punk/orton
they need to move to SD asap cause the writers hate them.

Atleast sheamus even though he was losing it would keep you watching to see if he could get away from that losing streak. With punk/orton wwe hasn't added anything to it

· Premium Member
37,916 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, someone in Nexus being involved in an actual one on one match is about as new as it gets...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.