Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the end of the day his face run is getting (got) stale, they got new wrestlers they wanna build and they're to scared to turn him heel $$$ T-Shirt$

So why not give the guy a holiday and bring him back in a couple of months through some loop hole or other and people may actualy be pleased to see him. No? ok

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
People are pleased to see him, just because you aren't doesn't mean others aren't aswell, most of WWE's fans watch or attend events to see Cena, taking him away now or turning him heel is bad for business, Cena has built the type of fan base that Hogan/Austin had and when the turn eventually comes it will be epic but for now it won't happen.

·
Registered
224 Posts
What ever Cena haters say about him he is now easily the most popular wreslter in WWE, still in the business now, turning him heel would lose the WWE money i would like to see the cena fire then he goes rouge getting to barret anyway that he can

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
People are pleased to see him, just because you aren't doesn't mean others aren't aswell, most of WWE's fans watch or attend events to see Cena, taking him away now or turning him heel is bad for business, Cena has built the type of fan base that Hogan/Austin had and when the turn eventually comes it will be epic but for now it wont happen.
Shut it! at what point did I say I'm not pleased to see Cena?? at least I think thats what you meant. Im just saying alot of "fans" spend the day Cena bashing on the net. So I guess they are tired of him. I however am not!! You qualified to talk about whats bad for the business?? WTF do you know? Im not suggesting taking him away for good just a break to freshen things up. DON'T EVER PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
I think Cena could do with a break. Other top stars have always had big injuries that have kept them out for spells or gone on tours. Since his 2005 superman run i can only think of him ever being off tv for 3 months when he tore his pec.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What ever Cena haters say about him he is now easily the most popular wreslter in WWE, still in the business now, turning him heel would lose the WWE money i would like to see the cena fire then he goes rouge getting to barret anyway that he can
Yes exactly, this is what I was getting at....

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Shut it! at what point did I say I'm not pleased to see Cena?? at least I think thats what you meant. Im just saying alot of "fans" spend the day Cena bashing on the net. So I guess they are tired of him. I however am not!! You qualified to talk about whats bad for the business?? WTF do you know? Im not suggesting taking him away for good just a break to freshen things up. DON'T EVER PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!
I'm not putting words in your mouth, it came off as that is how you felt to me when you said people might actually be pleased to see him, the whole OP sounded as though your a Cena hater anyway, next time maybe you should say that you aren't.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
chill pill cena fan

·
Registered
417 Posts
He wont be "fired", but they could use it as a reason why he not on TV whilst he heals up, or films something.....So it could happen that he "leaves" the company for a while after tonight. But I doubt it will happen.

I can see something like, Cena does call it right down the middle, only to be knocked out by a stray attack. Then another ref does the count. Orton retains. The GM says it wasnt Cena who did the count so he shouldnt be fired. Miz cashes in on Orton. New Champion, not Barrett, but Miz. Something like that anyway.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Maybe Cena needs a break you see all the superstars saying how he does more for the business then anyone. He goes round every week doing this who really would begrudge him a few weeks off then come back to an amazing reception

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
He wont be "fired", but they could use it as a reason why he not on TV whilst he heals up, or films something.....So it could happen that he "leaves" the company for a while after tonight. But I doubt it will happen.

I can see something like, Cena does call it right down the middle, only to be knocked out by a stray attack. Then another ref does the count. Orton retains. The GM says it wasnt Cena who did the count so he shouldnt be fired. Miz cashes in on Orton. New Champion, not Barrett, but Miz. Something like that anyway.
but the stipulation is if Barrett wins, cena's free from nexus, if he loses, cena's fired, there was no mention that cena had to make the count.

·
Registered
417 Posts
but the stipulation is if Barrett wins, cena's free from nexus, if he loses, cena's fired, there was no mention that cena had to make the count.
yeah thats true.

Cena could be fired tonight..........but what's stopping the GM just rehiring tomorrow night?!?!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There's the potential for a lot of kids who worship the ground Cena walks on, and only watch Raw for Cena to stop watching it, kids will believe anything, and if they catch wind that Cena is fired, boy will they believe it.
Yeah I suppose, but Im still not convinced. We can only speculate but Cena could always jump the barrier on the next RAW, beat the crap out of someone and vow to be back soon. Telling his kiddie fans "never give up"

·
Registered
43 Posts
i think you're on the right line's with your prediction there

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
it would make more sense if Wade wins, Cena AA's him, miz runs down and pins wade..with cena maybe fast counting if he is somehow ref.

I personally think wade will win, cena will help him win simply by being the ref. Cena whines and cries to the wwe and all the fans so SOWWWIEE and forgive him. apart from orton of course

1 - 20 of 27 Posts