Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that whenever they have "all the Superstars" gathered, Cena and Orton are never there. Cena wasn't there backstage on RAW when the other guys were throwing Miz and Truth out. And Orton wasn't there at the beginning of Smackdown when all the guys were gathered. It's like they want no doubt in our minds that those two are way above all the midcarders and jobbers, and couldn't be bothered to gather. I hate it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I've noticed that whenever they have "all the Superstars" gathered, Cena and Orton are never there. Cena wasn't there backstage on RAW when the other guys were throwing Miz and Truth out. And Orton wasn't there at the beginning of Smackdown when all the guys were gathered. It's like they want no doubt in our minds that those two are way above all the midcarders and jobbers, and couldn't be bothered to gather. I hate it.
It seems like
Whenever they have those Superstars watching the tv or all together segment
Its always a bunch of jobbers/mid Carders who you might not even know was on the roster

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems like
Whenever they have those Superstars watching the tv or all together segment
Its always a bunch of jobbers/mid Carders who you might not even know was on the roster
Christian was there for the beginning of Smackdown though. I guess they want it clear Orton is way above Christian.

·
Banned
611 Posts
Rey was shown with the whole roster after Money in the Bank.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
neither is undertaker

so lets all make a big deal out of this for no reason
No. Just because it's a thread doesn't mean I'm "making a big deal out of it". You think every thread in this forum is a "big deal"?

I just don't like the way they won't even have someone like Orton, Cena (and yes Undertaker) even APPEAR with guys like Brodus Clay and Titus O'Neil. That's not how you get the young/new guys over.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Cena... Wasn't he still in the ring with Punk? They just beat Awesome Truth.

Orton... They didn't want to spoil Henry versus Orton face to face. They did that at the end k the show.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I didn't see Cody Rhodes in the opening segment nor the lumberjack match. In fact, I didn't see him in the backstage RAW segment, either.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Look. Let us break this down quite simply. More often than not, the guys backstage are just that, guys backstage. You know, to give an atmosphere of wrestlers and activity. Usually filled with people active on the lower levels of the cards, because lets face it, you dont wanna over analyse the presence of etc and etc, and they are more likely to be free.

As for Cena backstage, let us flash back to the the drafts. If you remember correctly, he and Orton were both backstage at the drafts wearing T shirts. The same is true throughout the years, even dating back to Triple H being backstage in the 2004 draft when he got sent to Smackdown.

Cena and Punk werent backstage because they were still in the ring. And more often than not, they try to portray these 'big guys' as ones who own their own dressing rooms

1 - 15 of 15 Posts