Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is he? i still dont get it. the man is still young while old wrestlers are still regular. imagine how it would be amazing if Brock were regular like he was in 2003.

Do you think he should become regular or stay part time?

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
He gets paid 5 times as much as most other wrestlers to work a handful of dates, while spending the majority of his time at home with his family where he is happiest. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Because making it in UFC allowed him to become a bigger draw than anyone in WWE, and when you're a bigger draw than anyone in WWE, you can set an exorbitant fee for minimal dates, because the WWE will take draws whenever and however they can get them, which is smart, and will allow you to do this for considerably longer without significantly higher damage to your body, and allow you to rarely travel, which is the reason Lesnar quit in the first place.

·
Registered
76 Posts
sure I've read somewhere aswell that he has some kind of intestine disease, which was one of the reasons he retired from UFC. as such I dont think his body can cope with full time work anymore

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Brock is awesome

The dude could legit whoop the shit out of anybody in the WWE. They pay him a retarded amount of money to come in, basically job to all their big names & he still is the most bad ass guy in the ring. He doesn't give a crap about legacy or what fans think ... I don't know why but for some reason I think that's awesome.

"Pin me, Pay me ... & you know deep down I could still whoop your ass if I wanted to."
:brock

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,411 Posts
Life on the road was one of the reasons he quit in the first place, he values his family time too much. Yeah of course the money and the fact he is now a very special attraction comes into play too, and medically too with what was a life threatening disease.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
I like it. He's this monster that arrives from time to time to destroy, like Godzilla.

·
Banned
356 Posts
Brock is awesome

The dude could legit whoop the shit out of anybody in the WWE. They pay him a retarded amount of money to come in, basically job to all their big names & he still is the most bad ass guy in the ring. He doesn't give a crap about legacy or what fans think ... I don't know why but for some reason I think that's awesome.

"Pin me, Pay me ... & you know deep down I could still whoop your ass if I wanted to."
:brock
Brock is the best btw when did he say that quote?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Why is he? i still dont get it. the man is still young while old wrestlers are still regular. imagine how it would be amazing if Brock were regular like he was in 2003.

Do you think he should become regular or stay part time?
Because he hates it. That was why he quit after only two years in the WWE.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Like others have said, he hates traveling constantly and WWE offered him a shitload of money to work such a light schedule. He'd be stupid to turn it down or offer them more appearances when he simply doesn't have the passion for the business even if he's still capable of having amazing matches every time he shows up.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Because he hated being full time thats one of the reasons why he left in the first place. Brock is a special attraction wrestler just like Undertaker & HHH. He only competes at big events and other times here & there

and those to say Brock doesn't enjoy is BS. Im sure he loves doing what he is doing now for wwe. He wouldn't be putting on these great matches if his heart wasn't in it. He still loves to perform

·
Banned
760 Posts
The reason he left in the first place was because he didn't like being full time or the travel and stress. So of course he is not gonna wanna do it now.

I kinda like how he goes missing for a while, that way when he comes back he makes a bigger impact.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,411 Posts
Because he hated being full time thats one of the reasons why he left in the first place. Brock is a special attraction wrestler just like Undertaker & HHH. He only competes at big events and other times here & there

and those to say Brock doesn't enjoy is BS. Im sure he loves doing what he is doing now for wwe. He wouldn't be putting on these great matches if his heart wasn't in it. He still loves to perform
Heyman said himself Brock loves performing in front of the crowds, he just hates all the bollocks politicking and travelling.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts