Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry if I offend anyone by this post, but I have to get it off my chest.

Last Night and Today there was a really big riot involving heaps of Aboriginals over an Aboriginal boy was killed while the police were trying to catch him. This caused a chain reaction which begun a brawl of about 50 Aboriginals. in the Process 50 riot police were injured and only 6 Aboriginals were arrested and 20 were given warnings.

This is where I have my point, if a white Australian did that each and everyone involved in the riot would have been arrested, and all the fucking Abo's got were a tap on the God damn hand.

I respect America for what they have done, I admit what they did to the negros and the indians were wrong but at least the US told them to go out and get a job but what does Australia do, let them sit on their fat asses all day and they pick up a paycheck each week for doing nothing. Anything they want thye'll pay for it.

To me this is FUCKING BULLSHIT, I mean they can call us white cunts, white fuckfeaces, anything they want and what happens if we say something back in our defence by discriminating them, they can sue us and they would obviously win because 'we can't afford to offend them' bullshit the govenment has got.

I'm sorry if I offened anyone by this but at school they want us to speak our own mind on our veiws but if we do, we could get expelled for it, what a good school system.

Like I said I'm sorry if I offened anyone but I had to get that off my chest.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have heard stories about how uncomfortable the Australian government is with dealing with these people. I don't know what there claims are, but I agree that they often times get slaps on the wrists do to their stauts.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
At least the Australian government recognises that they owe these people something after the atrocities they've suffered in the past. Not necessarily the way to go about it, but you get my point.

N

·
0 Posts
Well, I'd say go get your apology in Africa where you were sold by your own tribes as slaves. Yeah, that's what I'd say.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'm not saying Australians suck, I'm saying the way the government deals with the aborignals sucks. I'm true blue aussie and love it, don't get me wrong on that.

But if we apoligise, will it make the situation better or worse, i mean 95% of aboriginal kids don't go to school cause they don't have too, so what do they do, go out and fuck up our society by robbing ppl, starting fights etc.

*EDIT* btw STFU Cody :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I thought the riot was hilarious. They were bottling police with moloktov cocktails and some coppa got knocked out when a brick hit him in the head. The train station literally looked like a military zone.

That aside, I don't really have a stance on whether we should say sorry or not. I'll just sit to the side and not say anything. I don't have any issues with the government or aboriginals so i'm not fussed. We know the situation will not be resolved while Howard is in Government so I don't see the point debating it.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do have a life u know.........

what can i do? If i try do do something I'll just get charged for racism..... thats my whole point....... we can't do anything.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
What pisses me off about them is they give them land for free, because its their "heritage". My family tree traces back to the royal family. I am gonna go over to the UK and make that crown wearing bitch give me what is rightfully mine.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Originally posted by Grendrill
I do have a life u know.........

what can i do? If i try do do something I'll just get charged for racism..... thats my whole point....... we can't do anything.
dude I was just joking.

Originally posted by Cowie
What pisses me off about them is they give them land for free, because its their "heritage". My family tree traces back to the royal family. I am gonna go over to the UK and make that crown wearing bitch give me what is rightfully mine.
bows to Cowie

·
Registered
448 Posts
Australlia is cool and Grendrill should be ashamed, also his avatar is hilarious cauz Pokem`on sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts