Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its like ever since the mini feud with Alexa ended over 3 months ago they've forgot she even exists, back on Smackdown she was getting alot of title opportunities and focus, they even gave her a new theme when she first went on her own, but again after the Alexa feud ended she disappeared, instead they're consistently using women like Dana Brook, Tamina, Natalya, Nia Jax and Lana. I don't get it, Nikki proved shes good on the mic and can have some damn good matches, and can be a great singles star, yet they choose to use all these terrible women who have no talent at all on a weekly basis while Nikki sits in catering.

And i know shes not injured cause she was talking on twitter recently about being frustrated that shes not being used,

·
Registered
541 Posts
At this point, "Why aren't they using X?" can only be considered a rhetorical question and not one that can actually be answered.

There is no way to ever guess why this company has such a large roster only to have a handful of matches with a fraction of said talent on each show, and fill the rest of the time with recaps of things we saw in some cases less than an hour ago, pointless and drab talking segments, and a ridiculous amount of commercial breaks.

It's as if they're going out of their way to be the least entertaining that they can possibly be.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,255 Posts
She ain’t blonde or related to a legend.

It’s a shame because she’s been doing great work since her move to the main roster.
You forgot the accent.. And she´s short.
All in all, she´s everything Vince doesn´t want: A talented female wrestler who can get over on her own if given the opportunity.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its like ever since the mini feud with Alexa ended over 3 months ago they've forgot she even exists, back on Smackdown she was getting alot of title opportunities and focus, they even gave her a new theme when she first went on her own, but again after the Alexa feud ended she disappeared, instead they're consistently using women like Dana Brook, Tamina, Natalya, Nia Jax and Lana. I don't get it, Nikki proved shes good on the mic and can have some damn good matches, and can be a great singles star, yet they choose to use all these terrible women who have no talent at all on a weekly basis while Nikki sits in catering.

And i know shes not injured cause she was talking on twitter recently about being frustrated that shes not being used,
View attachment 100717
Because if they were using her at the moment someone would be asking the question about why they aren't using one of the names you mentioned above.

I like Nikki Cross...I do hope they get her more involved soon. I'd rather see her every week than Tamini, Lana, Dana, or Nia.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,111 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She was very natural and entertaining when she was the co host on A Moment Of Bliss, and she was great on commentary whenever she was, in her own eccentric way. Hell shes The Rock on the mic compared to the women they're currently featuring on the show.

·
An Undisputed Goddess
A Five Star Golden God
4,875 Posts
I rather see Nikki Cross on Raw then seeing scrubs like Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Rhea Ripley, Dana Brooke, or Naomi. The current Raw Women's division is worse than the Divas era that people complain about.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
She was very natural and entertaining when she was the co host on A Moment Of Bliss, and she was great on commentary whenever she was, in her own eccentric way. Hell shes The Rock on the mic compared to the women they're currently featuring on the show.

What? Going to pretend you didn't just say that

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What? Going to pretend you didn't just say that
Everything i said was true there, look at Nia's promos, look at Shayna's, look at Natalya and Tamina's promos, look at Mandy and Dana's, hell look at Asuka's, and tell me Nikki isn't better on the mic than them.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Everything i said was true there, look at Nia's promos, look at Shayna's, look at Natalya and Tamina's promos, look at Mandy and Dana's, hell look at Asuka's, and tell me Nikki isn't better on the mic than them.
Nikki's not better on the mic than them

·
Premium Member
Donna Del Mondo ⭐
3,198 Posts
Nikki Cross is dreadful on the mic. You don't know what you're talking about.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I never personally was a fan or found her entertaining. But she at least made it as far as she has. I mean we got Humberto and Ricochet who haven't been doing much either. Until recently in Humbertos case.

So I have no issue with her staying on Main event lol

·
The Babyface of WF
Defying the role dynamic
16,742 Posts
Just remember Alexa is the one who initially vouched for Cross to be used in some fashion back in 2019 when she was regularly cast aside competing on Main Event without gaining any traction so now that her services aren't needed she's been predictably ignored unless it ties to Alexa ironically, She wasn't used for a while late last year until that one off early this year against Alexa now she's in obscurity again...it's just a typical pattern.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts