Wrestling Forum banner

Why are TNA not using the Pope properly?

1150 13
I mean come on now...He can make a decent TV Champion.And the TV title is pretty crap right now...So instead of underusing guys like The Pope,Hernandez Etc. they can build a solid TV title picture..Because right now the TV title is like The Hardcore Title.It has no meaning really...Just use the thing or put it out for good..Back To the Pope...TNA are not using him to his full potential...He is a decent heel and has a unique gimmick.He's not bad in the ring he has charisma and mic skills.They can always build a storyline with him because his gimmick fits with the rest of the Roster.He fits perfectly with TNA right now.Either put him in the X Division or TV title picture.It's not that hard really he deserves so much better!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
12,861 Posts
Imapct

Main Event (World Title)
Roode, Hardy, Storm, Angle, RVD, Anderson, Styles, Sting

Upper Midcard (North-American title)
Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Magnus, Crimson, Samao Joe, Abyss, Gunner

Lower Midcard (Tag Titles)
Pope & Kenny King
Daniel & Kaz
Robbie E & Robbie T
Kazz & Doug

^^^ That Impact, now put Xplosion on USA tv so X Division/Knockouts can tv time..

· Rated R Superstar
16,943 Posts
He must have pissed someone off backstage. At one point it looked like he was going to be World Champion, he was one of TNA's brightest young stars and now we never see him. The only possible reasoning for this is that he pissed someone off.

· Registered
5,085 Posts
He was over in hell in 2010. They didn't give him the World Title than either to them trying to hype AJ or racism.

· Registered
3,205 Posts
I think it's a backstage problem, there isn't really another explanation for it, he's solid in the ring has a great look and is good on the mic. I think at this point he is a perfect fit for the TV title while he really hones his character and his skills. Always thought a long feud with Anderson could be really good for him as the promos would be gold and the matches would be good

· Banned
10,027 Posts
He's boring to be honest and has nothing special about him. I miss when Fortune used to bury him every single night. Scrub.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.