Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Cena, Orton, Barett storyline so much? seems like he's stirring the pot by going to Orton and telling him stuff about Cena. Could this be the start of the heel turn or is going somewhere else?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Nothing else for him to do I'd wager.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Why are they getting R-truth involved?
Because they want me to hang myself. I've gone over it again and again, and that's the only explanation. But damn them to hell. I will not give them satistfaction, no matter how much they try to assfuck the best storyline in forever.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Why is everyone on Truth's case? It's not actually him that's putting himself into that angle, it's the management. Quit being haters just because he is doing something in a noteworthy storyline.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
My best guess is because he's Orton's mate in real life.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
It's pretty pointless if you ask me.

Whether he's "John's friend" within storyline or not, the stuff he keeps telling Orton is irrelevant information that he seems to repeat each week. It doesn't even garner him a "shit stirrer" reputation because none of the stuff he says is secretive or worth mentioning.

I just don't understand where they are going with it. The only thing I can think of is that Cena will turn heel and take out "his friend" R Truth for more heat or some stupid shit.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
how about, he is there to make randy orton relevant. orton is the champ and probably the most irrelevant guy in the storyline. plus cena only has ONE friend and that the TRUTH.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts