Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are the Bellas still hired? I dont see what Vince sees in them just watched there match they have no tits there flat chested big time.

·
Rated PG
3,485 Posts
So you're saying if you owned a company and had a set of hot twins under your employment, you would fire them because they had no tits?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They admitted it on raw, bellas were around just cause ppl felt sorry for them lol.

They'll be quietly released after the draft anyways.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
some girls are suited to small tits, especially when they have tight bodies and nice asses as is the case with the Bellas

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thank fuck the Bella's are not with DBD anymore. They were killing his ass, credibility wise. At least with Gail (if they decide to use her as a valet), we could see some good inter-gender tags. + let her bring in her submission move, the octopus! more submission wrestling!!!

I don't see the Bella's getting released anytime soon, though. They have a a bit of power when it comes to the backstage and management. They basically got creative to write this storyline with DBD according to that ex-creative writer's blog. Plus they are twins...

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
It was funny how Gail Kim pwned them by mentioning they are only useful as arm candy for the guest hosts.

Really though, I don't have a problem with the Bella twins. I actually favour them over a bunch of other divas and I've noticed that they have improved in the ring from watching their matches on Superstars and stuff.

I've no idea where this angle is going though, it can't just be some kind of handicap feud with Gail...

·
Registered
249 Posts
I think they are the best diva wrestlers in wwe, and have some good mic skills. It's not their fault they have to be shitty valets.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
they are hot especially for twins, but also they are pretty athletic having watched some of their superstars matches

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Its because they're hot and they are twins. Plain and simple.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
I was laughing my ass off when Gail basically said what the IWC has been saying for MONTHS about the Bellas..."you don't really do anything around here except act as arm candy for when the celebrity hosts were still around". LOL. They got NO BUSINESS having a job when you got a Cheerleader Melissa on the outside looking in. Disgusting.

people who say they don't find them attractive would bang the living crap out of them if they could
They're the type of girls you would blackmail to get between their legs..I would never go out of my way to have a bitch like them potentially say "no". That meant I've hyped their damn heads up. I would be the one looking like a simp. No Thank you.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts