Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple answer you may think but really think about it. Why do people chose to be mean, chose to hurt others, chose to cause pain to others when it isn't necessary? What causes someone's psyche to go in that direction. I know the answer someone may give is the apple and the forbidden tree, Adam and Eve, blah blah blah... I get that for Christians that is where sin may have resulted from but what causes someone to chose evil over good. What satisfaction does someone have being mean to people?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Its simply easier to be a piece of shit. Being a kinder person requires a ton of effort. Being mean allows you to only think about yourself, think less about what you say and basically do what you want. People see that as a noble trait but i feel like those a traits children possess because they dont know better... Adults have the capacity to be nicer and more considerate, they often just choose not to

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
Its simply easier to be a piece of shit. Being a kinder person requires a ton of effort.
Yeah, pretty much this. I know wrestling doesn't really belong in Rants, but we've heard countless wrestlers say they prefer playing heel because (A) it's more fun and (B) it's much easier. In wrestling as in life, it's MUCH easier to be hated than loved or respected.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yeah, pretty much this. I know wrestling doesn't really belong in Rants, but we've heard countless wrestlers say they prefer playing heel because (A) it's more fun and (B) it's much easier. In wrestling as in life, it's MUCH easier to be hated than loved or respected.
That’s why I dont find myself particularly obsessed with heels like most of WF. Almost anytime someone turns heel and says one generic heel thing people start singing their praises as if being a heel is hard to do

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
When you’re in a bad mood what’s easier, Taking it out on others or trying to be nice? It is hard to be nice. When I am in a “I don’t give a fuck” mood it’s easy to just not care. When I’m trying to be nice it’s more effort

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
The satisfaction of having your power over the other person/people being validated even if for just a short moment.

·
Under Jolly Roger
421 Posts
It's part of human nature. It can't be changed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts