Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I miss something here? Did the other recipients of the green mist not sell it right?

Im seeing many people say only Becky sold the green mist properly. Bully Ray on his busted open radio show said Becky is getting high remarks for the sell cause everyone before her sold the green mist poorly.

What?...

Did Charlotte not scream her head off rubbing her eyes frantically trying to wipe the green mist off?

Did Paige not act like she was blinded needing medical staff or whoever to pour water down her eyes and face to wash the green mist out?

Is that poor selling of the mist? Not to me. I feel like people are high praising Becky for it cause its Becky. Give Charlotte and Paige their props they sold it great to. I dont remember how Nikki Cross reacted to it.

And for their match at the Rumble I would bring back Becky goggles into play to block out the green mist into the eyes.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I really liked Paige's selling of it. Bully Ray is not someone whos opinion I'd take that seriously anyway, the guy is so full of himself.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I saw the video on twitter first before I knew there was an article written about it.

I know I read another article that were saying similar things. I think it was cagesideseats but not fully sure. Comments on twitter to.

I think Paige, Charlotte, and Becky all sold it great. Did Becky sell it the best? Thats up for debate but everyone has been putting over the green mist well

·
The Babyface of WF
10,515 Posts
It rolls in with Becky getting sympathy from the crowd in a way since she's been in self doubt whether she can beat Asuka or not but her selling is better compared to Paige and Charlotte at least from my perspective.

I give her credit because she's deserving of it otherwise I wouldn't say she did a good job selling the green mist like the first time she was misted months ago.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I have seen no one say others before her sold worst than Becky. Show me the post.

Also, Bully Ray is terrible, a [now] bad wrestler, a hack, and you should never listen to a word he says. Ignore him. He knows nothing about wrestling.
It's not that people said others before sold it worse. It's more that nobody else ever mentioned anyone else's mist sell except for Becky's up to now. That's what the OP finds off.

I thought Dakota Kai sold it the best, personally.

·
Premium Member
16,604 Posts
Thats a little harsh. "He knows nothing about wrestling"
It's very harsh, I know. I don't like Bully Ray's tough ignorance to any criticism so much I overcompensate and say outlandish things about his legitimacy in the business. I mean, at least that's what it would be if I psychoanalyzed it.

It's not that people said others before sold it worse. It's more that nobody else ever mentioned anyone else's mist sell except for Becky's up to now. That's what the OP finds off.

I thought Dakota Kai sold it the best, personally.
Well, OP did literally say:

"Im seeing many people say only Becky sold the green mist properly. Bully Ray on his busted open radio show said Becky is getting high remarks for the sell cause everyone before her sold the green mist poorly."

OP was outright saying he saw many people saying everyone else's selling of the mist was not as good as Becky. And, no one but Bully Ray has said that. That's one person. And, I don't like that one person.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I don't like him much either, mostly because he tried to bury Rene Dupree and La Resistance for being green and almost breaking Spike Dudley's neck, which let to Bubba stiffing them at every opportunity and then almost breaking Rob Conway's neck (who was not involved in the Spike Dudley botch).

He loves to point out other people's faults but never acknowledges his own and always had this overbearing arrogance about him, and not in an endearing or charming way like someone like Goldberg or Steiner. He just comes off as a loud douche bag.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,372 Posts
I have seen no one say others before her sold worst than Becky. Show me the post.

Also, Bully Ray is terrible, a [now] bad wrestler, a hack, and you should never listen to a word he says. Ignore him. He knows nothing about wrestling.
If Bully Ray knows nothing about wrestling I'd hate to see what he'd think of an opinion as worthless as someone from the internet

·
Premium Member
16,604 Posts
If Bully Ray knows nothing about wrestling I'd hate to see what he'd think of an opinion as worthless as someone from the internet
He doesn't think anything of it. Nor the fans who attend shows. Nor the fans who buy tickets, buy merchandise, or watch on TV. He doesn't think a single thing about the people watching wrestling. Only pleasing the boys backstage. If he could he wouldn't even have an audience. He'd just wrestle in front of a few other wrestlers.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know I saw someone else say not just Bully Ray that only Becky sold it right. Im positive it was an article I read. But yes most of does come from twitter saying Becky sold it best and this guy feels the same way.

Now lets touch on Bully Ray for a bit. This guy should have his wrestling reviewing licences revoked. How you gonna say everyone sold it incorrectly but Becky.

Bully Ray and the whole Aces & Eights angel is singlehandedly the reason I stopped watching TNA entirely. From Taz being on commentary being part of Aces & Eight. Anderson getting to much spotlight time. The Brooke Hogan and Bully Ray wedding. And lastly BULLY RAY SCREAMING EVERY LINE ON THE MIC!!!!! This went on for many months. NWO ultra light.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say the only reason everyone is saying did it best or right cause of that promo at the end. Without that mic time we wouldnt be talking about the green mist selling like this

1 - 20 of 23 Posts