Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Of course they should have and anyone disagreeing is either lost or just trying to be difficult.

It makes zero sense that Reigns has nothing to do with them and has just forgotten the Rollins betrayal.
I was given every reason and excuse in the book a little while ago.

I can understand Rollins moving on because he's the heel and his whole reason for turning was moving on and going on to better things. Dean and Roman should want revenge and it seems only one of them wants it.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yeah I get what you mean. It's like one day Reigns and Ambrose are in the ring talking about the brotherhood and doing the Shield pose, and then the next week Dean has a new theme and new wrestling gear. WTF? At least wrap it up (the shield ending) with a quick segment/promo or let the audience know Reigns will handle Orton and Ambrose will handle Rollins and that they're still together. I don't know if Ambrose/Reigns are still the Shield just separate and doing their own thing or if they're done. I assume done, but if so they deserved a better ending than that, they didn't even address it properly.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
Could be a giant swerve.

Reigns gets into WWE title match, Rollins/ambrose in Money in the bank. Ambrose or Rollins helps the other one get the MiTB case, then Shield reunites to give Reigns the WWE title.

Makes more sense than having them forget the other.

·
Registered
712 Posts
They can still go their separate ways without having to be physically attached to one another. It doesn't make sense how they are 'brothers' one week and then the next week Reigns sits back stage while watching a man who beat the shit out of him with a chair do the same thing to his 'brother' and not bother helping him.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
41 - 46 of 46 Posts