Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Every time I've seen Los Matadores on TV, they've always been facing members of 3MB, they had one other match with some random tag team (whch was great), but then it's back to 3MB again.

Now I know right now at the moment 3MB are the ultimate jobbing team (which I'm sure they're pretty frustrated with), and Los Matadores are currently new on the scene and being built up, but jobbing to the same people all the time, doesn't really give them that much credit, we need to see them beat other people.

Maybe this is telling us something about the Tag Team Division right now? I mean, I know they're not going to have say The Uso's or The Prime Time Playes job to Los Matadores, because they're strong teams also, or maybe are set in line for a feud with Los Matadores (I wouldn't be surprised if this was The Real American's to be honest) ... but what does this do for Los Matadores, and 3MB for that matter, the fact they keep constantly jobbing to the same team all the time?

You would have thought building a team up, they'd go through a few teams, getting some good wins under their belts, but the fact Los Matadores, seem to be always defeating 3MB members ... seems to be a little stuck in a one way street so to speak.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I was also wondering why they havent started a real feud with someone yet. Like the Real Americans.....

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
New move set for them. New gimmick. If they can start gaining traction with 3MB as opponents, then they move up.

Its amazing, push someone too fast, get complainers. Push someone too slow (perceived), likewise.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Why do they need a push? They have already been tag team champions (Primo more than Epico), why not just let them roll around a bit while guys like PTP and the Uso's take a swing? I've been holding my breath for the WWE to do something with the Uso's for ages now... Looks like they're going with PTP though.. which is disappointing because the belts are on Shield when they shouldn't be... Reigns and Rollins are good, yes.. but with the Tag Team Division slowly growing the belts should be there... it just feels like Shield is just holding them to make them look better..

·
Registered
12,870 Posts
Los Matadores are face and 3MB are the automatic jobbing heel tag team.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was also wondering why they havent started a real feud with someone yet. Like the Real Americans.....
Yeah, I think that's where they'll probably go to first.

New move set for them. New gimmick. If they can start gaining traction with 3MB as opponents, then they move up.

Its amazing, push someone too fast, get complainers. Push someone too slow (perceived), likewise.
I agree, in regards to the slow and steady thing ... but I do feel that there is not much more to gain from them beating 3MB again.

Why do they need a push? They have already been tag team champions (Primo more than Epico), why not just let them roll around a bit while guys like PTP and the Uso's take a swing? I've been holding my breath for the WWE to do something with the Uso's for ages now... Looks like they're going with PTP though.. which is disappointing because the belts are on Shield when they shouldn't be... Reigns and Rollins are good, yes.. but with the Tag Team Division slowly growing the belts should be there... it just feels like Shield is just holding them to make them look better..
Why do they need a push? ... because they're a new team supposed to be creating momentum and an impact, what sense is in bringing in a team with no push? I think the belts are good with The Shield, they're a stable dominating now and holding these titles just certifies this, I do think that Prime Time Players so should have a title run!

Los Matadores are face and 3MB are the automatic jobbing heel tag team.
We know this lol But there is only so many times they can continue to defeat 3MB

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Why? Because they are jobbers. Infact, the only heel tag team that consistently job. They're there to make others look better. It has been for sometime now.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why? Because they are jobbers. Infact, the only heel tag team that consistently job. They're there to make others look better. It has been for sometime now.
That's obvious, but defeating them over and over again, doesn't really elevate the team.

They could match up against Tons Of Funk, other teams too, doesn't matter about face/heel situations really, they could up the game and have them defeat a couple of talents put together for a team too, totally relying on 3MB and 3MB only over and over, doesn't really elevate them anywhere when it becomes repetitive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts