Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know where to post this, feel free to move it.

------------------​

I'm Unhappy Sometimes, I don't know what it is, I just feel I missing out on something, I'm 13, My Dad is a Multi-Millionaire, I Get everything I want, Yet I still Feel I'm Missing out On Something, I Have lots of friends, I'm Good Looking and Girls Like me, I go to parties all the time, Get Drunk, It's all fun, There are no problems, Yet, Sometimes, I just feel something isn't there and It makes me sad, But I don't Know what it is. And Advice?

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
If you're a millionaires son, I'll give you great advice that will turn around your life, IF YOU FUCKING PAY ME FOR IT!

with best regards
to you and your daddy,
who btw you could ask when he got his 1st mid life crisis and if he gained his determination from his genetic lack of true self-love

·
Registered
989 Posts
.....Intellectual stimulation? Creative pursuits?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
You are unhappy because you are fat! You are fat because you eat and you eat because you are lonely and lonely because, yup, your fat. Vicious circle.

Either that or if any of that story you put is true (though I cant picture it myself, millionaire son on his laptop posting on middle class wrestling forums) you probably feel inadequit(sp?) in your fathers shadow and feel that you cannot compare to his success and have no meaning. Midlife crisis at 13 as someone said lol
but i doubt it.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
lol... so you really expected to type up about your dream life and how unhappy you are with it - and expect sympathy? GTFO kid. It's called hormones, they fuck your mood up from now until at least 16. Until then, work on using commas properly instead of just breaking a whole paragraph up using them.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Your so unhappy that you go on a wrestling forum and make up a guise where you are rich and have lots of female interaction when in reality the lack of that is why you are unhappy.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Buy a jet ski. Try frowning while you ride your jet ski

Or start masterbating
You hit the nail on the head.

Maybe try masturbating WHILE Jet Skiiing. If that wont make your life exciting I dont know what will.

That or hire a hooker, and have sex with her while on a Jet Ski. Just like Ric Flair did.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Gee, So Instead Of Advice I Get A Load Of People Telling me I'm A Liar, Thanks Guys. Can A mod Please Close This.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.