Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, he jobbed for a couple of years. But ever since his number 1 contender win, he's being booked correctly. After winning the WWE title, his promos have been very well thought out. He has the ball running.

I don't know what these smarks' problems are. It's not like he's David Arquette who was continued to be booked as a joke even during his run. He's a full fledged main eventer now. What're your problems?

Looking hindsight, why is Rey Mysterio viewed with high regards as a former world champion/main eventer when he was a fucking Tag Team/Cruiserweight Champion in a shit division shortly before his world title reign? He was also only pushed because of a target audience. Why is fucking JBL viewed as a LEGEND??? when he was in lowcard status with fucking Faaroq before winning the WWE title?? In fact, Jinder Mahal, his suit, his lavish gimmick and the bollywood boyz actually remind me of JBL's cabinet. Are you all blind??

TLDR, Mahal as a main eventer shouldn't be a problem, since they are going to consistently push him anyways.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,620 Posts
Your first problem is calling people who don't like jindar smarks like you aren't one yourself. Secondly, what you are saying if the brooklyn brawler suddenly started winning in 1990 and won the title off hulk hogan after a month then it's fine just because he is getting good booking. ?????

Wrestling fans aren't stupid people remember not three months ago mahal was jobbing to rawley who currently can't even get a match on TV. A week before his number one contender win he jobbed in 3 minutes to mojo again. If they started his good booking when he returned then fine but at fastlane he was still in a jobber tag team with rusev and jobbed and gave the worst 5 minutes of ceasro's life. Before his sudden push he won two televised matches and they were against r-truth and goldust, and he has been back for 6 months.!!!

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Title wins like these will undermine the meaning of any future title wins, no matter how you spin it.

The only smark disagreeing with this would be Vince Russo.

·
Registered
14,229 Posts
Hasn't this already been covered in the 30 threads that popped up about Jinder the last few weeks?
They really need to fix these bugs. Tired of not being able to give out likes. I think this thread almost to the exact wording was made a in the last 10 days.

·
Butter My Arse
11,758 Posts
Yes, another Jinder thread.

This section is a fucking abomination. No wonder WWE is fucking failing right now when it's prime viewers are a bunch of fucking spastics.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Jinder has been bad for years, pushing him because on the India market is ridiculous. And who views JBL as a legend? Most viewed his reign as a complete joke as well. Same goes for Rey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.