Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,738 Posts
If he wins, Aleister could become the first guy since Cena to announce beforehand he'll be challenging for the gold, I think it'd fit more with his character.

If he doesn't win I think AJ will
Braun announced beforehand but his match ended in a no contest.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah either him or ricochet. But I thought they said mitb isn't happening this year.

Black is very talented but its too soon for him to win something big and ricochet rise has been more organic. Its no coincidence they came in as a tag but only ricochet got the push
Ricochet is buried and in a random tag team. His push is done.

·
Registered
829 Posts
First off, the Money in the Bank concept has been played out for over a decade! The whole surprise the champion after they have been beat up has been beaten to death and the matches themselves are just the same things over and over.

With that said, if we must go this route again, Aleister IS NOT the guy! He is boring amd was my Wrestlemania bathroom break. Don't get me wrong, it is not his fault and he can go in the ring. His character has been stuck in squash matches and he has not had a meaningful program at all on the main roster. Above all, it is hard to get into another "dark" character who has non substance when we have Wyatt and The Undertaker.

He needs a good program and fast before he can be considered to be in the running for the briefcase and the title. Also, considering his character, he would look foolish lugging a briefcase around.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
A record of squashing jobbers speaks for nothing. He beat Lashley & Murphy 3x, and Taker gave him a win over AJ. Yea a VERY impressive record! HAHAHA
[/QUOTE
Taker didn’t hand him anything, The OC got involved again because Styles was losing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
First off, the Money in the Bank concept has been played out for over a decade! The whole surprise the champion after they have been beat up has been beaten to death and the matches themselves are just the same things over and over.

With that said, if we must go this route again, Aleister IS NOT the guy! He is boring amd was my Wrestlemania bathroom break. Don't get me wrong, it is not his fault and he can go in the ring. His character has been stuck in squash matches and he has not had a meaningful program at all on the main roster. Above all, it is hard to get into another "dark" character who has non substance when we have Wyatt and The Undertaker.

He needs a good program and fast before he can be considered to be in the running for the briefcase and the title. Also, considering his character, he would look foolish lugging a briefcase around.
There is nothing boring about Aleister.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Why not? They need to build new stars and want to reach more of an intentional audience. Plus let's be honest who else is a viable option, that isn't a former world champion? The only other person I can think of off the top of my head is Big E.

·
Banned
79 Posts

I personally like MITB matches, and as far as Aleister Black goes ok, they need to build new stars, who else is a better option? ( who isn't a former world title holder) Humor me.

·
Premium Member
16,948 Posts
If Black wins and cashes in on the same night I would like it. But, I don't want to see him carry around the case or be called Mr MITB. Many MITB holders tend to job up till the cash in, too. I don't want that. Cash in the same night he wins.

When Reigns beats Braun with 5 spears. 🤣🤣😂😂 Then have Black cash in.

Horrible take. He’s got the best character in the business currently and has a lot of great matches. Based off of your logic no body in wrestling has a gimmick. Because if you think Aleister doesn’t have a gimmick then nobody has a gimmick. This whole anti smark argument doesn’t make any sense. Especially when you’re trying to use it on the one wrestler from the indies that has character. If you’re going to be an asshat then get off my post, please comeback with some intelligence.
If I have to explain to you what his character then you are a retard. Even the most hardcore marks know that he has a character. What’s Batistas character? The animal? Okay, why is he not in a cage? Why isn’t he out in the wild. Yet he has character, Aleister doesn’t come out there with a smile on his face and is happy to be there, he actually has a presence. It’s not about having a nickname, it’s about having a presence. Aleister is also great on the mic. You’re that same mark that knows nothing about strength training aren’t you? I’m ignoring your dumbass.
Please calm down

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
If Black wins and cashes in on the same night I would like it. But, I don't want to see him carry around the case or be called Mr MITB. Many MITB holders tend to job up till the cash in, too. I don't want that. Cash in the same night he wins.

When Reigns beats Braun with 5 spears. 🤣🤣😂😂 Then have Black cash in.

Please calm down
I don’t have tolerance for stupidity. I would rather deal with Smarks than Marks. Smarks pretty much like everyone, but marks hate everyone that isn’t a roided up fuck from the 90’s.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Are you an edgy 13 years old?
Calm down

you need to calm down too
I don’t know why the fuck people name call me when I defend myself. This site is actually retarded. Marks always coming in here just trash someone because they are from the indies they are the ones that got mankind’s cock in their mouth.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Money in the Bank should

McIntyre vs Lesnar vs Big Show in the WWE title match

Strowman vs Sheamus in the UC title match

SD: Hardy , Kofi, Corbin, Gulak = RAW Black , Ownes, Rollins, Orton in the MITB

·
Banned
839 Posts
No, Aleister Black sucks. I don't know what people see in this guy, but mahnnnnn, he's so yawn-inducing, just like Seth Rollins, Drew Mcintyre, Ricochet, Andrade, and Kevin Owens. The MITB should be won by a Smackdown guy such as Chad Gable, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, or Mustafa Ali.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts