Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because if he loses he is gone. Dixie said he has no contract and is gone if he loses, all kayfabe of course as they will never let AJ go. So I think he will win the belt and hold it in front of Dixie's face and she will scream and rant and rave that she can't fire him because he is the champ. Then she will plot ways to get the belt from him and we will see much more of her evilness. Eventually they will make up and TNA will drop her evil storyline with no explanation. But they could say its her evil twin who locked her away and she escaped or something strange like that.

Anyone else think AJ will win the belt?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Yes. A&8's has run it's course and it's time to move on.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I think most are expecting AJ to win, but I think the question is HOW?

does anyone interfere?
Hogan returning to stop Dixie from interfering?
Knux/Bischoff trying to help Bully, but cost him to lose?
Anderson returning to distract/cost Bully to lose?
someone else to help with Dixie to try and stop AJ?

or do you just have AJ win a clean match?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I can't wait for this match, my body is ready for the biggest SWERVE the wrestling world has ever seen. :russo

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't wait for this match, my body is ready for the biggest SWERVE the wrestling world has ever seen. :russo
I think it will be predictable but I would like to see a swerve too. I'm just really excited for this match no matter the outcome.

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
If it wasn't the biggest show of the year, if I wasn't AJ mark, if it wasn't right thing to do I..
I would let Bully win. I would let him beat the crap out of Styles. I would make Anderson-Bully feud for the title after BFG.

They cant let AJ go, even storyline wise I cant imagine Styles leaving.
Face must win at BFG, or it would be wrong.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
I think he has to win. If the biggest heel in the last 12-18 months beats the top baby face at the biggest show of the year where can they go from there?

·
Registered
904 Posts
If Bully wins, we riot.

It would just be plain wrong to let a heel that leads the biggest jobber faction/storyline fail go over against the guy who's been with the company for more than a decade.

This will be Styles' redemption, starting with a string of losses and the Claire Lynch situation.

They need to play up the fact that Bully offered AJ a spot in the Aces & Eights and that Styles declined.

Styles has to go over, anything else would just be fucked up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts