Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do they have 6 or 7 guys that are ECW type guys? How are they gonna fill out the rest of the card. I think this will be worse then WWE One Night Stands.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Oh it's a fact it will be worse. The WWE actually did it at the right time. A lot of the boys could still go (Dudleys, Awesome (for other reasons ofcourse)), they did it in a ex-ECW arena and they let the ECW fans do what they wanted and lastly, they could actually call it ECW :fpalm.

It's just all for ratings.

·
There are players and then there are pieces
5,052 Posts
Well for one, the ECW one night stands were good. The main reason they are doing an ECW ppv is because they don't have an original idea, I only know of two matches on the card. If anything this reminds me of ECW's December to Dismember, and that was a piece of shit.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh it's a fact it will be worse. The WWE actually did it at the right time. A lot of the boys could still go (Dudleys, Awesome (for other reasons ofcourse)), they did it in a ex-ECW arena and they let the ECW fans do what they wanted and lastly, they could actually call it ECW :fpalm.

It's just all for ratings.
Vince owns ECW thats why TNA cant call it that.

·
Registered
595 Posts
because ECW is popular with a lot of people!

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Vince owns ECW thats why TNA cant call it that.
Good so it should have never been attempted in the first place. It's like making a Nike but you don't own any rights to the logo. Oh wait it's called imitating. TNA has been good at that for a while now.

because ECW was popular with a lot of people!
Fixed. I think most ECW fans have gotten over the fact that their promotion died 9 years ago.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Good so it should have never been attempted in the first place. It's like making a Nike but you don't own any rights to the logo. Oh wait it's called imitating. TNA has been good at that for a while now.
Bingo, how is it a ECW tribute when you can't call it ECW. E V TWO POINT O! Yeah....no.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
This is a really pathetic last-ditch effort by washed up, totally out of shape guys who really could not wrestle a decade ago to pick up a last paycheck. I doubt many people want to watch this. Truly, this is the last thing that TNA needs right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.