Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is there only 2 weeks between PPV's instead of the usual month?

Better yet...why is the WWE doing TWO PPV's in October?

·
Registered
22,739 Posts
Its a left over from when WWE did single brand PPVs. So when they stopped, instead of doing the logical thing since wrestling isn't as popular and we're in a recession and dropping some of these PPVs, they kept them

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
So, every single match at Cell will be rematches or continued storylines? That's stupid.
The Ziggler/Swagger match I'm expecting will have been well built by that time

Henry/Orton deserve a rematch because they put on a good story telling match at NoC

The way the Punk/Del Rio/Cena match fell into place was far from 'stupid' IMO

Miz and Truth's ongoing storyline will result in something happening at HiAC be it them crashing the party of what have you

I don't see why you are bitching, really

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Henry/Orton deserve a rematch because they put on a good story telling match at NoC

Miz and Truth's ongoing storyline will result in something happening at HiAC be it them crashing the party of what have you

Last time I checked it's called a discussion forum. I'm discussing opinions, not bitching. I know, sarcasm is hard to detect on the Internet.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Who knows really. Only one is needed really. Take away one of them and put that one at the end of the month or middle of it. One or both of the PPV's end up being bad anyways.

·
Registered
144 Posts

Check my sig in the big letters, you'll understand all you need to know.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
HIAC is an unnecessary PPV anyway, if they need a Hell in a Cell match, SummerSlam or Survivor Series are both good place to do it. Dumb gimmick PPVs.

·
Registered
630 Posts
You just don't have Monday Night Raw but you have Smackdown! as well as the place to announce matches. I am pretty sure Teddy Long will come out on Smackdown! and then say to one wrestler or wrestlers who are going to face each other that their match will take place inside the Hell in a Cell. Then the wrestlers will be furious - and there is another match.

The two titles have already been mentioned - so I guess the rest is just typical wasted matches. I can see a divas match also taking place. Perhaps Teddy Long will declare a divas battle royal to find a new contender to Kelly Kelly - and Nathalya wins.

Sheamus is also out of the title picture - so he probally faces Sheamus because Sheamus kicked him in the face. That is all the WWE needs in order to put a match together.

Now I am at 4 matches:
1. World Heavyweight Championship/Hell in a Cell Match:
Champion: Mark Henry versus Randy Orton

2. World Wrestling Entertainment Championship/Hell in a Cell Match:
Champ: John Cena versus CM Punk versus Alberto del Rio

3. Sheamus versus Christian

4. Divas Championship:
Champ: Kelly Kelly versus Nathalya

The Tag Teams Champions "Air Boom" are also going to have a match. And you also have Justian Gabriel and Michael Mcguillycutti (or how his name is spelled) having a match, I think.

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Will this be PPV for people in the UK?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts