Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is the ultimate definition of a spammer. The man has more than 169 posts, and he has been here for 5 days. You can't go five posts without seeing "Whosnextsucka" on the side of your monitor. In the past 10 minutes, I've seen 8 threads with his replies. Maybe when that asshole sees this he'll think twice before he spams. Whosnextsucka? Your next, on this rampage of ownage.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I know what he means. Most of his posts have been two or three word replies in the Wow Forum. It gets annoying.
Kraig385 would start a thread then reply to it everytime someone else did. He was going along at over 50 posts a day.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Rajah
I know what he means. Most of his posts have been two or three word replies in the Wow Forum. It gets annoying.
Kraig385 would start a thread then reply to it everytime someone else did. He was going along at over 50 posts a day.
Wow. I checked WhosNextsUcka's profile and he is averaging 33 posts a day. Holy Shit. What a spammer, and when you read this Whosnextsucka and reply as usual and rant about how I owned you. Don't spam.
Thanks Much WhoSnextSucka!

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
hmm, i can only think of one person as bad as that --- no two, DanDaMan and LethaFace, most spammers go to the WoW forums and post replies there as they can get away with one, two or three word posts, BUT, there is no way of stopping them though, so meh move on.

Slade :cool:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I gotta say I myself reply a lot sometimes, but I usually toss out a well thought out post that is for the most part relevent to the topic/duscussion that I'm writing about. I don't think of it as spamming (as I hate those who do it) but it very well could be. Though rarely (maybe in the triva and rants forum) do I leave something that's less than a paragraph.

In regards to WhosNexTsUcka...I got a good feeling he's canyoudigthesucka who was either banned, or switched names because of the heat he was drawing for doing the very same things. Maybe it's time to put my spidey sig back up? :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I hate spammers, theres nothing anyone can really do about it...just put him on your ignore list...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by I_AM_SlaM
I gotta say I myself reply a lot sometimes, but I usually toss out a well thought out post that is for the most part relevent to the topic/duscussion that I'm writing about. I don't think of it as spamming (as I hate those who do it) but it very well could be. Though rarely (maybe in the triva and rants forum) do I leave something that's less than a paragraph.

In regards to WhosNexTsUcka...I got a good feeling he's canyoudigthesucka who was either banned, or switched names because of the heat he was drawing for doing the very same things. Maybe it's time to put my spidey sig back up? :D

Actually Canyoudigthesucka still posts, I think he was on yesterday.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Lol you guys think that was bad. You should have been here me and edgesgirl were trying to get the highest post count.Now that was so big time spamming. Man good old times

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I talked to her for a little while after she left on msn. But she stop comming on. i think she might have got a life. The good times. Me nero and her and ivan stalking richie

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
White Raven said in post #12 :
I talked to her for a little while after she left on msn. But she stop comming on. i think she might have got a life. The good times. Me nero and her and ivan stalking richie
I thought it was just me and you. I feel betrayed Aaron. :(

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Oh im sorry ivan how about you come back to my place for some cookies and :sex

1 - 16 of 16 Posts