Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

Registered
Bayley doesn't have enough votes on this thread, c'mon people, she is way worse than Becky

Registered
Heyman at this point. The man is a great talker but these days he just repeats the same promo over and over again. He needs new material. "It's not prediction, it's a spoiler." We heard that like 9 times bruh. It's not cringe it's just kinda boring. Heyman is a great talker, but he has been on autopilot these days. You can take 1 of his promos and you seen all of them. Miss the unscripted Heyman with the pipe bombs.

Registered
you see, I'm angry because you see, I'm the best because you see my anger something something
That's a basic Samoa Joe promo.
I like when Samoa Joe is calm and speaks in a slower, deeper voice. Otherwise, his default is to yell and scream, which is believable, but a bit one note.

He鈥檚 probably an example of someone who sounds better when micromanaged by Vince.

Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
Ricochet , Becky , Alexa Biss , Asuka , King Corbin , Carmella and Charlotte Flair.

Registered
Becky Lynch is the probably closest to making me cringe, I didn鈥檛 mind her 鈥榤an鈥 character at the beginning but now it鈥檚 just try hard.

Probably more thinking What the fuck am I watching more than cringe, which could be said for a lot of the roster.

Registered
bayley
lacey evans
charlotte
all women basically

reigns
aleister
owens when face
eh basically everyone lol

Registered
Omega, Ricochet, babyface Charlotte & Becky trying to be a badass are ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

Deadman Undertaker is massively cringe worthy on the mic as well.... * runs *

41 - 54 of 54 Posts