Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Re: Who's entrance music doesn't suit their character?

Nexus's "We Are One". They aren't "One" anymore.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts

Even though I like The Corre’s theme music, I still don’t think Barrett should be coming out in that type of music, it still doesn’t fit HIM. It sound like a theme for Zack Ryder if he turned Face or finally getting a big push. Barrett should be walking down the aisle to a more demanding/sinister type music like William Regal.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts

Ted DiBiase

His song is a weird mix of ghetto hip hop & rich white man. It's supposed to represent a rich kid who has everything, but when he walks out into the arena he just looks like a dejected, pussy-whipped loser. Everything about him screams fail. Sorry to his fans, he has decent ring skills.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

Daniel Bryan's

i rather the generic rock song
:no:

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

Ted DiBiase

His song is a weird mix of ghetto hip hop & rich white man. It's supposed to represent a rich kid who has everything, but when he walks out into the arena he just looks like a dejected, pussy-whipped loser. Everything about him screams fail. Sorry to his fans, he has decent ring skills.
Lol yeah, i really hated the song at first because i don't like autotuned songs in general but it's slowly grown on me. He deserves better theme music though because his current theme can ruin a mood of a segment. For instance when he attacked Daniel Bryan in Old School Raw episode, it was all intense and serious and then Ted's theme music hits...it really ruined the atmosphere. Heck, i'd rather see Ted use his old Legacy theme "It's A New Day" by Adelitas Way, it is still a lot better than his current theme.

Reactions: Xiphias

·
"MINUS FIVE STARS"
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Personally, I don't think Drew McIntyre should have the theme he does. It's too good to be wasted on him.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts

OP,

It's whose, not who's.

The thread title is saying "Who is entrance music doesn't suit their character?"

Just a pet peeve of mine, lol.

I feel Orton's music doesn't fit him. It sounds like something a monster diva like Jazz or Chyna should use.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Daniel Bryan

I get they that they were trying to cast him as a "cultured man" (he was reading Poe when Zack and Edge interrupted him in the locker room) as opposed to the pop culture junkie Miz but they dropped that pretty quickly but kept the theme. Ride of the Valkyries is also not really a good choice for an intro anyway

The "kalssical muzac" intro works much better with people with an "upper class" style or a very serious character.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts

Lol yeah, i really hated the song at first because i don't like autotuned songs in general but it's slowly grown on me. He deserves better theme music though because his current theme can ruin a mood of a segment. For instance when he attacked Daniel Bryan in Old School Raw episode, it was all intense and serious and then Ted's theme music hits...it really ruined the atmosphere. Heck, i'd rather see Ted use his old Legacy theme "It's A New Day" by Adelitas Way, it is still a lot better than his current theme.
Definitely. That theme actually fit him and differentiated his character from his Dad's

·
Registered
53 Posts

OP,

It's whose, not who's.

The thread title is saying "Who is entrance music doesn't suit their character?"

Just a pet peeve of mine, lol.

I feel Orton's music doesn't fit him. It sounds like something a monster diva like Jazz or Chyna should use.
This. I think it's time to change Orton's theme seriously. I am tired of the present theme. Also I despise the Corre theme

·
Registered
188 Posts

Personally, I don't think Drew McIntyre should have the theme he does. It's too good to be wasted on him.
He's the chosen one!

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts

This. I think it's time to change Orton's theme seriously. I am tired of the present theme.
They can't change Orton's theme. If they do that, then Cole can't say "he's going to that places where he hears voices in his head" every fucking match.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts