Wrestling Forum banner

Whose better

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my new segment or show that im making on Wrestling Forum. This is a poll to see which wrestlers are better in your opinion. I will be doing these polls weekly. I hope this will be a fun experience for everyone in the Forum. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Are you asking whose better or whose your favorite? Thats not the same thing.

Jericho is objectively better than the others pretty easily so i voted for him. He also happens to be my favorite in this group

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Jericho is objectively better than the others pretty easily so i voted for him. He also happens to be my favorite in this group
I voted for Jericho too, I made the first edition of this predictable because it''s gonna get way more interesting over time. Christian is my favorite out of all these guys but Jericho is more decorated.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I'M asking whose better

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Booker T. He had the in-ring ability, charisma, mic skills and natural instincts. One of the best talents who never reached the heights he should have in WWE.
true, he is actually my favorite african american superstar of all time

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
If multiple vote was allowed I would have voted Christian and Jericho. I went with Christian because he's higher on my list of all time favourites.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,110 Posts
very close but jericho, christian is second

they had a 5* match at unforgiven.

·
Hardcore Casual
1,171 Posts
Booker T. He had the in-ring ability, charisma, mic skills and natural instincts. One of the best talents who never reached the heights he should have in WWE.
I agree. He was so well-rounded, particularly his in-ring game. He wrestled my favourite type of style: mostly grounded southern-style rasslin, but with some innovative signature moves. Loved his kicks too.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
I'd rank them like this:

1. Jericho
2. Booker
3. Christian
4. JBL

Booker is pretty close to Jericho IMO. Christian isn't on their level, but still good. JBL was one of my least favorite WWE champs, made me lose alot of interest in the product during his run.

Reactions: Piehound

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,571 Posts
Out of those four, as an overall talent, voting for anyone other than Jericho is utter lunacy.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,040 Posts
This how I'd rank all 4 wrestlers overall:

1. Chris Jericho
2. Christian
3. JBL
4. Booker T

I don't mind Booker T though as a talent. He's pretty cool too :)

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Overall it's Jericho. He's definitely the most entertaining. Christian comes second. But I always loved the way Christian wrestled more so than Jericho. Same for Booker T. JBL was good in the APA, fairly boring and kinda lost something when he parted with Farooq though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts