Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my favorite has to be Mr Fuji just cause i use to love tag teams when they meant something, he managed some top teams, Powers of Pain, Demolition, and who can forget Yokozuna.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Mr. Fuji. that whole salt in the eyes thing was the shit to me as a lil kid. plus Yokozuna used to scare the shit outta me.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Paul Heyman. He did wonders for Brock Lesnar, and he's golden on the mic, definitely one of the best mic-workers in WWE history (for me Top10 at least).

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Bischoff, back when he was the Raw GM. Without him, there would be no World Championship nor the Elimination Chamber. He was also one of the most controversial GM's in history!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Bobby the Brain Heenan. He is often overlooked as the main heel against Hogan's 1980s dominance. Starting with his stable in AWA, and continuing to WWF where he had an even bigger stable. It was Heenan who helped bring about the title loss to Andre the Giant along with Ted DiBiase and the Hebners. He was also the manager of the "Real World's Champion" Ric Flair (though Curt Hennig acted as manager at ringside as Heenan was a full time commentator at that point). Heenan could also bump better than anybody I have ever seen in the ring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts