Wrestling Forum banner

Which jobber/low-card wrestler would you pop for the most?

• Chavo Guerrero

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Chris Masters

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Goldust

Votes: 19 13.7%
  • Great Khali

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • JTG

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Primo

• Ted DiBiase

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Tyson Kidd

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Usos

• William Regal

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • Yoshi Tatsu

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Zack Ryder

Votes: 46 33.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.3%

Who's your favorite jobber/low-card wrestler?

4692 Views 70 Replies 70 Participants Last post by  BOBORBK
Not counting former NXT rookies
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
916 Posts
Goldust... could have been a main eventer, just like his brother should be in the future. Should have got a mid-card title upon his latest return, hardly going to happen now.

Can really go in the ring, great mic skills (when they dont limit him with that damm stammer) and a very interesting, creepy gimmick. He could have been so much more than a comedy character, shame. :(

· Registered
5,005 Posts
Trent Berretta right now. He seems to have it but he's a little plain right now with a good gimmick he should be able to pull off some good performances.
William Regal is my fav among the guys you listed. Obviously Regal has everthing except the look, just goes to show how important the "look" really is. If he was in the company during the golden age he might have been closer to the main event

· Registered
1,699 Posts
My vote goes to Masters, he's been great to watch for the last year or so, albeit on Superstars, he's had some great matches and is slowly becoming one of the companies best workers imo. I'd like to see him get a mid-card push on Smackdown at some point.

· Registered
1,600 Posts
I could not decide so i let them fight for my vote

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
Zach Ryder, he's far too talented and entertaining to be placed that low on the card.

· WF's Real Bad Guy
2,021 Posts
Zach Ryder, he's far too talented and entertaining to be placed that low on the card.
Yup, i been riding with the Zach attack since ECW. It's kind of sad that they can't even find a place for him. He'd be great midcard heel on SD! or even as a lower level companion to A-RI and The Miz

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.