Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,564 Posts
They both have their good moments but more often than not I find them to be generally annoying.

Although, watching tonight I will say Booker is toned down and he’s not nearly as LOUD as JBL is so I’ll say JBL is worse.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Booker kinda trips over his words and loses track of what he's trying to say, but I find him funny and entertaining, and his laugh makes me laugh.

JBL I used to enjoy his commentating, now that I'm hearing all this stuff about him being an asshole and a bully I'm just personally not feeling it anymore. I do still think he's a good commentator though.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
JBL and it's not even close. Booker is only temporary, we have to put up with JBL full time, lol.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
They are pretty different. I love both all around. Two HOFers. Two of my favorites of all time. Very well rounded sports entertainers who can wrestle and talk.

If we talking commentary, because that's the only way I get this thread, Booker doesn't belong there. Neither does Otunga.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Take your Pick:

Quaky Quaky Duck Duck or the heel commentator who constantly berates the heels

If you want an ass kisser, Booker T, god don't want to go race with it, but was gonna say, probably kissed so much ass in his life, that he is a master at it. (him being black isn't a problem, I'm saying his station in life as a criminal, he must have done a ton of ass kissing). But my point is, he will compliment anything.

If you want a legit heel commentator, JBL is the man, everything about him his Texas Big, but he has the "Texan'half a brain", like the character he plays on TV is bipolar.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Booker was always horrible, he never said something clever or funny, instead I only remember when he ruined somebody else momentum with stupid remarks and laughs.

JBL was good or decent at promos, Booker can't said that either. Anyway JBL became awful because of time, He should move on long time ago.

·
Premium Member
14,966 Posts
JBL is a much better talker.

They both equally suck as commentators but if you take Vince out the headset, I think JBL would be much better than Booker because he's the better talker.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
doesn't matter. both are shit tons better than Saxton and Otunga. Byron Saxton isn't a real human. otunga is more stale than cole (if that's possible)

at LEAST JBL and Booker have personalites.

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
JBL's worse. All the guy does is troll the fans and shit on the play by play guy. If he's trying to be a heel announcer he should go watch some shows called by Bobby Heenan and see how it's done. After all the shit plugs he and Cole have done for it I'm sure he knows how to get the network.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Booker's voice hurts my ears but JBL just bullied someone who goes through similar things as me.

This is like choosing between a kick in the nuts or stepping on a nail.. I Can't pick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts