Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Asuka
96,239 Posts
The difference between Eli and Otunga is that Otunga is actually expected to be good. You take a look at Cottonwood and you know he's a failure, he's exactly like a low card monster heel that offers nothing. There's no expectations at all placed on him. WWE has hyped Otunga as somebody who has "it", who has something the WWE needs, yet he completely fails to be interesting or show any sort of charisma, mic skills, or presence. He also can't perform the simplest move correctly, so, yeah, Otunga is worse.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Eli Cottonwood is far worse, he looks like some guy the just got off the street. Otunga looks like some guy they just got off the red carpet...still horrible, but much more worthwhile than Eli.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Otunga has the charisma and character to go far. Eli Cottonwood is Russell Brand with the Great Khali's moveset.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Otunga isn't too bad considering how long he's been an active wrestler. A lot of room for improvement. If if the Miz can get to the level he's at, so can Otunga. Cottonwood is just... yeah.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Eli's a lot more intimidating than Otunga in my opinion. So, Otunga sucks more. I just don't like the way he looks. Every time I see him, I just wanna punch him in the nuts.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Eli.

Otunga is decent in the ring and is at least physically credible unlike midget Bryan
:lmao

every now and then there's a post of yours that reminds me why no one should take you seriously. this was that post. thank you for making my day.

anyway, i agree with Pyro. while i think Eli is worse, they put more expectations in Otunga, which makes him worse in perspective.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I found it hilarous otunga at the start of nxt, was talked up as the one of the best on the mic, i think they took a look at him and though halfcast black guy good looking he must be the next rock, when in truth he is horrible on the mic no charisma no eye contact dreadful e.t.c.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
This is a tough one, but I would have to say Eli is worse. In Otunga's defense, at least when he's on tv I want to see him get his head kicked in. When its Eli, I just want to watch something else.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
My vote goes for Cottonwood being worse than Otunga. First I actually think that Otunga is slowly improving. His in-ring ability is still nothing worth mentioning, but his mic skills are one of the better ones in Nexus. Cottonwood never really impressed me from day one of NXT2.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts