Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
Sadly, most likely Ryder. Which is a shame. It should be Swagger or Riley.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
As much as I'm looking forward to a proper Ziggler/Swagger feud, I like that it appears they'll play the "unlikely partners who don't like each other" angle for a bit. If anyone other than Swagger has to become the next US Champion, it should be Ryder. Ryder actually has momentum right now (unlike Morrison) and he isn't a useless waste of space like Alex Riley has become since turning face. Ryan actually annoys me less than Riley right now, which is alarming. I still don't want him anywhere near the US Championship though. Let Ziggler keep it for a few more months, toss the Tag Titles on Swagger and Ziggler, and see where it takes them. They can implode and screw each other over later. Both guys should be elevated anyway.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
It can't be:

Morrison- booking hates him.
Alex Riley- his botches sent him to the back of the line.
Zach Ryder- I don't think they take him seriously; he's fodder for the kids.
Mason Ryan- dude just came back from an injury and has 0 build up so far.
Other- Other has a good move pool but doesn't draw a reaction.

As for Jack Swagger- he's got the best chance from a "oh that makes sense" standpoint. Feud with Dolph, win vickie's heart, etc. So I vote Jack

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
From Dolph :

So @ZackRyder makes a low budget pee wees playhouse (minus the entertainment) & he thinks he can be U.S Champ? #AreYouSeriousBro
:lmao

Swagger will be the next US champ.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts