Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's watching Bragging Rights tonight and what match or matches are you looking forward to ?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I do believe my eyes shall be open for said event. For a total of 3 hours the television will have my bug eyed stare rods gazing at it.

Matches I'm looking forward to, non. If I go into the show with no expectations, i can never be disappointed.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Matches I'm looking forward to, non. If I go into the show with no expectations, i can never be disappointed.
That's a great system, actually. :agree:

I can't afford it, and since streams are all horrible, I'll be waiting until tomorrow to download it and watch it with my dad. Like I do every month.

Matches I'm looking forward to: Bryan/Ziggler; Orton/Barrett; Kane/Taker; Raw/Smackdown.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
If anyone needs a stream mail me.

Its a good card looking forward to the main event the most.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
I'm watching it. It's free to watch in the UK and I'm not at school next week. The only one I'm looking forward to is Orton/Barrett. Raw/Smackdown will be poor, like all multiple man tag matches.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm watching it,free stream on our cable channel

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I'll be streaming it. WWE hasn't put on a ppv in years that I would spend $60 on.

I really just want to see the Bryan-Ziggler match. I'm hoping they give them at least 15 minutes. This should be match of the night.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Sky Sports, so yeah. Like everyone else, I see AmDrag/Nicky as the on paper MOTN. Also looking forward to the Bragging Rights match, and Barrett/Orton, watching Wade's rise to main eventer has been very interesting.

Should be a pretty good show, overall.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm watching it. It's free to watch in the UK and I'm not at school next week. The only one I'm looking forward to is Orton/Barrett. Raw/Smackdown will be poor, like all multiple man tag matches.
Your shitting me right its free in the U K ??????

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Watching tonight on Sky Sports, if I had to pay I'd of been downloading it tomorrow morning but I don't :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have ordered the ppv. The show will be aired live on sky select at 2 a.m. here in Germany. Im interested in the Buried Alive Match and the 7 on 7 Match. Should be good show. The ppv costs 15 euros. It's ok.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
This will be the first WWE PPV that I'll be watching since Royal Rumble 2008. Not goign to watch it tonight by streams though, I hate those, I'll wait for tommorrow/a couple of days/whenever downlaod links will be available.

·
Excellent. The bar is so low we can step over it.
1,115 Posts
Considering the power cuts I've had this weekend (and I literally mean me; somehow the rest of the houses near me keep their power, but my house, the streetlight in front of it, and a couple of other houses all the way down the road manage to lose their electricity for 3 hours at a time), I sincerely doubt I'll have the opportunity to watch. Knowing my luck, one would kick in right in the middle of the first match. I'm not staying up till 1 in the morning, with popcorn and pizza and coffee and beers all ready alongside me, just to have to pack it up half an hour later in the dark.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts