Wrestling Forum banner

1601 - 1620 of 1645 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
All the motherfuckers that take this shit too serious. Joined - 2004 - Postcount 300 milion. Lifetime premium membership paid for by your last pennies. How about spending all that time on something that matters. Like finding a job, moving out of your mommies apartment and losing your virginity?

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,372 Posts
All the motherfuckers that take this shit too serious. Joined - 2004 - Postcount 300 milion. Lifetime premium membership paid for by your last pennies. How about spending all that time on something that matters. Like finding a job, moving out of your mommies apartment and losing your virginity?
Nice one dickhead grouping us all in together as one. I have a job and a girlfriend and lastly I moved out of home at 18, nearly 5 years ago. I'm an alpha male and you're an incel.

In the real world; I'm a lion, you're a cub, I'm the dealer, you my plug.

·
S.E.E.S.
536 Posts
Hey now I have a job and I'm not a virgin. I do live with my grandmother though, she's 86 and has dementia so I look after her. But I'm a cunt in your eyes I guess, for spending some of my spare time posting on a wrestling forum.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,526 Posts
Ger now has his place here, Can barely put a sentence together half the time and seems think he can make somebody else look bad while looking worse himself lol.

Damn and he was a pretty cool guy once too.
I wonder what are @Ger ;'s thoughts about this :worried

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Who is this jobber

Local jobber, or national jobber?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,669 Posts
I wonder what are @Ger ;'s thoughts about this :worried
Mmh. BlissedPhenomenon (BP) is obsessed, since I put BP on ignore this weekend. Since then BP stalked me on some threads and now BP tries to get my attention here.

That wasn`t even necessary. I remove people sometimes from my ignore list, especially when I stumble over a good post while not being logged in.

EDIT:
I just changed my mind. Before that goes too much into the wrong direction:

So I can read BP again. :)

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
That moment when some random October 2019 joiner shittalks the Premium members lol :lol It's not like the Premium membership is even expensive, even for me who had to pay the exchange rate, it was cheap.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Nice one dickhead grouping us all in together as one. I have a job and a girlfriend and lastly I moved out of home at 18, nearly 5 years ago. I'm an alpha male and you're an incel.

In the real world; I'm a lion, you're a cub, I'm the dealer, you my plug.
Hey now I have a job and I'm not a virgin. I do live with my grandmother though, she's 86 and has dementia so I look after her. But I'm a cunt in your eyes I guess, for spending some of my spare time posting on a wrestling forum.
This is how you sound
Who is this jobber

Local jobber, or national jobber?

Honestly I'm just messing around guys. I love wrestling just as much and discussing it online is fun and has nothing to do with your personality whatsoever.

·
Registered
561 Posts
That moment when some random October 2019 joiner shittalks the Premium members lol :lol It's not like the Premium membership is even expensive, even for me who had to pay the exchange rate, it was cheap.
You could spend those ten bucks on a tinder premiumship to get some pussy (or dick) instead of a freaking wrestlingforum tho

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Honestly I'm just messing around guys. I love wrestling just as much and discussing it online is fun and has nothing to do with your personality whatsoever.
So... local? :trolldog

·
Standing with The Man
5,970 Posts
lol assuming people who buy memberships are no lifers with no job my £7.70ish membership wasn't even 1 hour of my wage and I'll happily admit I paid for it because 1, it was the aforementioned cheap cost 2, So I could use gifs in my sigs and avatar I know I know it was frivolous to spend money for those reasons shame on me I may have to do an extra half hour at work to make it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol assuming people who buy memberships are no lifers with no job my £7.70ish membership wasn't even 1 hour of my wage and I'll happily admit I paid for it because 1, it was the aforementioned cheap cost 2, So I could use gifs in my sigs and avatar I know I know it was frivolous to spend money for those reasons shame on me I may have to do an extra half hour at work to make it up tomorrow.
Honestly I was channelin my inner heel because I knew people would be riled up. Its ok. I'm not judging lol.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,515 Posts
Mmh. BlissedPhenomenon (BP) is obsessed, since I put BP on ignore this weekend. Since then BP stalked me on some threads and now BP tries to get my attention here.

That wasn`t even necessary. I remove people sometimes from my ignore list, especially when I stumble over a good post while not being logged in.

EDIT:
I just changed my mind. Before that goes too much into the wrong direction:

So I can read BP again. :)
Lol there was no obsession this revolves around one subject in the Alexa thread about Natayla until you got annoyed that's it.

I've never stalked another poster that would involve chasing someone through mutliple threads and if you have the evidence feel free to post them here.

Blissed Phenomenon clearly OBSESSED.
Easy on:laugh:

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Regional.
:bjpenn

Boys this is one of the good ways to rants right there :cudi

If I'd said National you would have said International, I hope :drose

1601 - 1620 of 1645 Posts