26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate lots of people

Prototype or whatever the fuck his name is i think its "Prymate"

I also hate Nitemare

and also i hate BDV1

And also i HATE Babyboy

hmm

And i hate that fucking ho "Trish" or whatever that fucking stalker's name is.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i hate

george bush
the yankees
the packers
and i also hate the people who invented the pop "holiday spice and big red"

these are like the grossest pops ever made. has any1 ever tried them? i think holiday spice you can only get at the gas station holiday but idk. but that big red pop is the worst, it tastes like freaking bubblegum

·
Registered
835 Posts
^^^ i think they were talking about who they hate on the forum not just general things. i may be wrong but i dont think i am.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
If we're talking about general things then I hate Manchester Utd with a passion, I'm sure Djibril will back me up on this one seen as he's a Liverpool fan.

·
Registered
835 Posts
yeah manchester united suck.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Man U suck cock.......go back to Beckham you ungrateful pole dancers.

Tell me what have they done since Becks left?? Nothing!

The only way they can win now is to cheat.....
oh and i hate "Roonaldo" as well.....whoever made that nickname needs to be shot.

·
Registered
835 Posts
yeah i hate that nickname to, it was the everton fans that came up with it.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
im with kanenite myself soccer/futball isn't great..and that 14 year old kid Freddy Adu is just Hype..but yea

Im waiting for a famous european soccer riot :D that's what you all do over there right after a team scores a goal?

·
Registered
835 Posts
yes there have been lots of european football riots. normally after the match, or if its an away game the night before when all the england fans are pissed. if you want a real good riot go to a england vs turkey match. but they are really dangerous, you know, people being stabbed etc. then when it gets really bad the police/fire brigade get it to stop by turning fire hoses onto people. we do get quite worked up over our football.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
god damn..you make the boston red sox fans of baseball look more like the pussies they are :D cause i went into fenway 2 summers ago in yankee gear and they did nothing..cause they know better then 2 mess a true NYer :D

Down with Boston lol

BTW for the 100th time..

AVs suck..

kz i feel better

·
Registered
835 Posts
how are the dons doing? yeah it riles me up when celtic say we could win the premership, the hell they could.
sometimes are fans do get too carried away with football, i think great british football fans are the most crazy sports fans there are, especially when drunk.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts