·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Mickie

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
Paige most charismatic? :kobe

I'd say Summer Rae is more charismatic than her in the current roster, though she doesn't get a chance to show it anymore.

Anyway, definitely Sunny for me. Sherri as well, but she wasn't really a diva. But Sunny was good in interviews, segments/skits and also on commentary. People went crazy for her.

Lita as well. Always had that X Factor that made crowds gravitate toward her- both during her time with Essa Rios and the Hardys.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
This era it was Trish Stratus.

But umm.. full womens wrestling. That consisted of less quirky promos and more personal school yard ass kicking. Wendi Richter. Hands down bar none. This chick had Cyndi Lauper's song for an entrance and Cyndi was at her corner. There has never been a diva too go mainstream like that. The closest thing to that was Nikki Bella and Brie pulling Maria Menunos into a match. Or Trish Stratus pulling Snookie.

Wendi Richter is the answer, if it's not I suggest you take your WWE app and do a search and watch how much that chick was really over.

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
Geez, for me you're talking

Lita
Trish
Sherri
Miss Elizabeth
Torrie

And now there is Paige. She has star quality in massive amounts but as often is the case with WWE now, they are not using her to her full potential.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Umm hello, I think Ivory is the best female on the mic not Steph. Steph has an advantage since she's the boss's daughter
Don't be stupid mark. Are you really implying being boss's daughter somehow magically makes Steph a better talker over others? Besides, its not an advantage but a disadvantage since the wrestling fanbase would never rate her fairly, no matter how good she is. You're a prime example of it.

Ivory was never fluid on the mic as Steph.
Steph has an advantGe so it's eaiser for her to be great on the mic since she's free to say what she wants!

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
This era it was Trish Stratus.

But umm.. full womens wrestling. That consisted of less quirky promos and more personal school yard ass kicking. Wendi Richter. Hands down bar none. This chick had Cyndi Lauper's song for an entrance and Cyndi was at her corner. There has never been a diva too go mainstream like that. The closest thing to that was Nikki Bella and Brie pulling Maria Menunos into a match. Or Trish Stratus pulling Snookie.

Wendi Richter is the answer, if it's not I suggest you take your WWE app and do a search and watch how much that chick was really over.
I think it is Lita for this era sorry.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Moolah and Sherri. I loved Elizabeth the most of all but i'm not quite sure I would call her charismatic. Although if you listen to Sunny, then Sunny was the first and best to do ANYTHING.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts