Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously...since the draft about 3 months ago answer these questions?

1. Most over heel?
2. Most over smackdown?
3. Putting on the most consistent high quality matches?
4. Who is being overlooked the most (most deservign of a higher position)?

For me...
1. hate to say it but drew is drawing heat imo (at this point in time, im disregarding months of silence)
2. kofi is freaking over, yes im a mark but noone can deny the pops he is getting, everyone saying boom and when he's clapping thunder he's getting noise!
3. either of the 2 above, their recent match this past friday night was amazing
4. dolph ziggler!!

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
1. Drew McIntyre hands down. Starting back to when he damn near ended Matt's career.

2. Im assuming you mean most over face, so I'll go with Big Show. He's been getting consistent pops since his arrival. But Kofi is a CLOSE second behind him.

3. Kofi has been putting consistant matches since his first match with Jericho. His match with Drew was very good and it showed the chemistry that they have.

4. It's a given that Im gonna choose Christian here but that's self explanatory. Im gonna choose MVP. They need to loosen the reigns on him and let him be who he is. He doesn't have to be heel, just be the guy that he was talking about in the promo with Miz.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Drew McIntyre and Kofi Kingston have both been on a mighty, relentless roll ever since the Draft.

Also, McIntyre's getting the rawest heat from week to week right now. CM Punk and the SES is admittedly "yesterday's news," so to speak, so McIntyre's actually getting that raw heat on a weekly basis that you get when you're the hot new heel on the block.

Meanwhile, Kofi seems to be one of the most assuredly anointed midcard babyfaces since John Cena in 2004. It's rare for a midcard face to be this beloved and clearly considered to be someone WWE should be transitioning to bigger and better things in the near future by such a huge majority of the fans every week.

But, Big Show has done quite well for himself as a revitalized face. And Jack Swagger is finally getting on track, and I like how his character arc has actually been full of twists and turns, even if his title reign was almost a joke.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Seriously...since the draft about 3 months ago answer these questions?

1. Most over heel?
2. Most over face?
4. Who is being overlooked the most (most deservign of a higher position)?
1. I'd say Swagger. He's been getting some pretty impressive heat with the whole "I'm better than you" gimmick. He'd be getting better heat if he didn't lose all the time though. Other than that, I'd say Vicki.

2. Fatt Hardy is insanely over, to the point where he was getting pops just for sitting in the crowd. Show and Kofi are also doing pretty well at the moment.

3. I've been pretty impressed with the matches Dashing Cody Rhodes has been putting on as of late.

4. Chavo Guerrero should have a much bigger spot on the show than he does. He's skilled and he's over, but we hardly ever see him, which is a shame.

·
Career Ender!
422 Posts
1. Swagger or Drew
2. Hardy gets an insane pop, Kofi is close second
3. I like Swaggers work as of late, he's been improving hell of alot, other than him I'd have to go with Ziggler
4. Ziggler is gonna be stuck in mid-card for a while longer, he needs to get a quicker push.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
1. Most over heel
Drew McIntyre. He's been delivering great promos and regardless of what the internet forums say, is recieving great heat. Second would be maybe Swagger but they crushed him when he lost to Morrison/Kofi/Rey too many times.

2. Most over smackdown?
Matt Hardy.

Kofi Kingston and Drew McIntyre. Can't just give the credit to one, they have had great matches together.

4. Who is being overlooked the most (most deserving of a higher position)?
MVP. How he's not in the MITB is a disgrace. He should be main eventing by now.

·
WWWYKI
870 Posts
Most over heel Drew McIntyre by far

Most oveer Smackdown is either Hardy or Kofi, too close.

Puting on the most consistent high quality matches i would say McIntyre and Kofi

Who is being overlook the most is either Christian, Ziggler or MVP

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
1. McIntyre
2. Kofi/Hardy
3. Kofi
4. Obviously Christian and I have to say, Punk. Sure he has his own faction but most of the time, I forget that he's still on the show.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
1-I think it's still CM Punk. Swagger and McIntyre are not far behind tho

2-Kofi

3-Jack Swagger. What he lacks in mic skills, he more than make up for it in the ring. He ALWAYS has good matches.

4-I think Hawkins and Archer are overlooked. They have impressed me since going to SD. I think they deserve a shot at the Tag titles more than the Usos. They have done more to earn it. I hope they crash that tag team title match at MITB and introduce themselves to the Hart Dynasty . I love Hawkins' "Heat Seeking Elbow" :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts