Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
-
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's the greatest stable leader of all times?

I would have to say Triple H as the leader of Evolution, that group revolutionized stables in WWE, and since then WWE hasn't been able to live up to them. Triple H was an amazing heel leader, a ruthless leader willing to do whatever it takes to get what he felt was rightfully his.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Rick Flair /thread

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Although I prefer NWO over Four Horsemen personally. I'd have to give the edge to Ric Flair in terms of leadership abilities. Everytime Four Horsemen were cutting a promo it was almost he was a time ticking bomb ready to get blasted off but he just wasted calmly until everybody got there own little two cents in before he tore it up. Every quality you need in your leader is in Ric Flair~

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
LOL at people not reading the question and started naming stables.

BTW, I would say Flair.

·
Team Narcisse
7,941 Posts
Although I prefer NWO over Four Horsemen personally. I'd have to give the edge to Ric Flair in terms of leadership abilities. Everytime Four Horsemen were cutting a promo it was almost he was a time ticking bomb ready to get blasted off but he just wasted calmly until everybody got there own little two cents in before he tore it up. Every quality you need in your leader is in Ric Flair~
My thoughts put letter perfect.

Lol at anyone that says NWO Hogan. He couldn't even keep part of the group from turning on him.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Ric Flair and Raven.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
As a heel leader, Triple H definitely did great with Evolution. And as a face leader, him and Shawn Michaels were always brilliant as co-leaders of DX.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts