Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know guys like Andre and Giant Gonzalez and Yokozuna were pretty big, but my good friend Michael Cole and I narrowed it down to two contenders. For us it's between the giant monstrous behemoths that go by the name of Roman Reigns and the Ascension!

So who is the biggest monster in history really? Michael and I want to know! I for one say it's a tie. All these guys are so tough and so scary and so amazingly ripped and HUGE that I just tremble every time they come on screen! I can't pick just one!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll bite.

Height, weight, muscle mass, combination of the three?
I mean clearly they're all gigantic beasts unrivaled by any in WWE history, but who amongst these 3 has that totally huge big man aura the most? Who is the most imposing? I've just never seen people this intimidating or huge before, and Michael Cole and I agree that it's hard to look at them long enough to discern who amongst the 3 of them is the biggest due to our utter fear of accidentally looking these gigantic 10 foot tall beasts in the eye.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Although you are clearly trolling...By that description it's Lesnar, easily.
Oh tha little punk who's about to job to Reigns? LOL, Michael Cole and I think you are the one who is trolling now. Yes Lesnar is a fairly large beast, but I'm talking about the juggernauts, the strongest men on the planet, the men who in no way have beer bellies and are shorter than me, ROMAN REIGNS AND THE ASCENSION. I am seriously trying to decide who's the biggest and baddest and I just can't!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.