Wrestling Forum banner

Bigger Flop


  • Total voters
    43
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean it no secret neither of these guys are as over as the WWe wants them to be but who do you think flopped harder Alberto or Sin Cara
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,266 Posts
One guy is on almost every RAW and SD, the other hasn't been on TV in months. I think that's all the answer you need.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,251 Posts
In reality Sin Cara because at least Del Rio hasn't been getting injured regularly and botching all the time.

But I voted both because Del Rio is by far the most overpushed talent in WWE today. Perhaps ever.
 

·
Da Warthog!
Joined
·
3,275 Posts
Tough question....
A) A guy who is injured 90% of the time and botches his ass through meaningless filler matches during the remaining 10% without having any storyline or character except "ring lights".

or

B) A WHC who has a rather boring character and repetitive stories but constantly pulls of technically good matches at least twice a week and gets PPV semi-mainevents

Reeeaaaaaally tough choice :rolleyes:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
25,840 Posts
Easily Sin Cara. Say what you will about Del Rio's character and inability to connect with the crowd, but the guy is a top 5 worker in the company. Sin Cara, on the other hand, botches like it's going out of style and rarely appears on Raw or Smackdown. I think he is beyond salvaging at this point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Went for Sin Cara. Del Rio has grown on me a lot, great worker.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,217 Posts
How is this even a question? Del Rio is a multiple time world champion with an impressive catalog of matches. Sin Cara is an injury prone botch master.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Easily Sin Cara. Say what you will about Del Rio's character and inability to connect with the crowd, but the guy is a top 5 worker in the company. Sin Cara, on the other hand, botches like it's going out of style and rarely appears on Raw or Smackdown. I think he is beyond salvaging at this point.
This.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,900 Posts
Worst comparison ever.

Alberto del Rio: WWE Championship (2 times), WH Championship (2 times), Money in the Bank winner (Raw 2011), Royal Rumble match winner (2011).

Sin Cara: -
 

·
Recognize
Joined
·
21,378 Posts
Worst comparison ever.

Alberto del Rio: WWE Championship (2 times), WH Championship (2 times), Money in the Bank winner (Raw 2011), Royal Rumble match winner (2011).

Sin Cara: -
:lmao

Exactly what I came to say. It's not even a question lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Worst comparison ever.

Alberto del Rio: WWE Championship (2 times), WH Championship (2 times), Money in the Bank winner (Raw 2011), Royal Rumble match winner (2011).

Sin Cara: -
Yet despite all those accomplishments the crowd could give a fuck less about him
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top