• John Morrison

Votes: 33 35.1%
  • Evan "Air" Bourne

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • Justin Gabriel

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • They all suck.

Votes: 6 6.4%

Who's the best high flier in WWE at the moment?

4268 Views 49 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  acracker
Simple question here. For me it's got to be John Morrison. This is because honestly, he's got the ballance of being a high flier just right. To me, Evan Bourne's got ntohing outside of his high risk offence. That's fine, he's very good at it but it does limit him as a performer. On the other hand Justin Gabriel's almost got too much outside his high risk moves to call him a high flier. He flies, but it doesn't make up the core of his offence. Especially when he's in control, when he's just as likely to do a moonsault as he is a takedown transitioned to a submission hold. That leaves him and Rey, and at this stage Morrison's better at high flying than Rey. His spots are more unique, and God damn I hate the 619 at times.

Sin Cara is excluded from discussion (and the poll, obviously) as he's yet to debut and as such it wouldn't be fair to include him when not every WWE fan's watched him perform, and even fewer have seen him go as many times as they have the guys in the poll.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· You are being watched
6,577 Posts
depends, if you have watched anything of Evan Bourne before WWE, when he was Matt Sydal, it'd be a harder choice. Sydal is a great high flyer, but its hard to choose between them two.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
From the list, Bourne. Although I was tempted to go with "They all suck."

· Registered
3,698 Posts
From the list, Bourne. Although I was tempted to go with "They all suck."
Yes because they all suck.:fpalm

In terms of great high spots and perfect excution of fluent highflying moves i'd go with Bourne .

But for the best wrestler it's easily Mysterio .He still one of the best current active wrestlers WWE have at the moment.He proved this at Elimation chamber.I'd only rank Daniel Bryan ahead of him as a better wrestler ,only due to Rey's reoccuring injurys.

· Banned
9,640 Posts
Why isn't Yoshi Tatsu on this poll? Isn't he suppose to be a high flyer or is he just the Japanese token guy that hasn't had shit to do since he debuted on ECW 2 years ago. I miss the days of Taka Michinoku, Tajiri, Ultimo Dragon, and Jushin Lyger.

· Banned
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why isn't Yoshi Tatsu on this poll? Isn't he suppose to be a high flyer or is he just the Japanese token guy that hasn't had shit to do since he debuted on ECW 2 years ago. I miss the days of Taka Michinoku, Tajiri, Ultimo Dragon, and Jushin Lyger.
I forgot he existed. Same with Trent Baretta, Chavo Gurrerro or any other undercard guy not on the poll.

· Anti-Hero
11,509 Posts
Had to go with Even Bourne. Love his work as Matt Sydal. He needs a great program to work with WWE though. He has really been under utilized thus far (aside from his injury time).
I would have picked Sin Cara/Mistico if I could as I am very familiar with his CMLL work.

· Registered
1,600 Posts
When it says "At The Moment" i have to exclude Bourne, because he has been away for a long time. I voted for Gabriel, but it is close between him and Morrison.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.