Wrestling Forum banner

Best Heel

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you consider to be the best heel in wrestling. Best being a combination everything in general (ie: Drawing heat, being entertaining, good matches).

This includes WWE, TNA, RoH and any Indy promotion that no one watches.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Best heel in wrestling? Gotta be Miz or Guerrero. Miz because he's the champ and a heel, Vickie because who the fuck else gets that kind of reaction?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Probably Steen. Dude was epic. Marked the fuck out when Generico started taking him apart.

Or Barrett, before his berrial.

Either way both guys are done for now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nowdays I would consider MIZ the perfect heel.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
It was Barrett, but now it's Punk. Although Barrett had a fantastic run and, to be fair, so did Kevin Steen.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Vickie Guerrero hands down. Go to an arena show and try having a conversation with your friend while she talks, you can't. I can't say that about anybody else in any pro wrestling promotion currently active in 2011.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Which, by association, makes her the best.

·
the endorse who set the course
8,677 Posts
i don't think so, a lot of females like that could get heat, she has a handicap to start with. i think she's good regardless, but not the best despite there being a shortage of good heels now.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Vickie doesn't count. If they blasted the sound of nails on a chalkboard over the loudspeakers it would cause the same reaction but it wouldn't be a great heel.

The correct answer, of course, is ADR. He can do no wrong in my eyes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is obvious. Miz. He gets the most heat of anyone and can't get a word in edgewise on the mic without the crowd screaming at him.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Jericho'll probably return as a face, though. So he'd be the worst heel in the WWE.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
In WWE: Punk

Outside: Kevin Steen

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Without a shadow of a doubt, it's JEFF. "Accidentally Green" JARRETT.

In all seriousness, C.M. Punk. Barrett is very good, but even he didn't hold a candle to Punk's mic work this week.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
First of all there are far too many shitty heels on here. AJ Styles still gets pops. Flair gets pops now too. Wolfe hasn't even been around for months. Jarrett has always been a good heel. Swagger gets X-Pac heat. Jeff Hardy can't cut a promo. Dolph Ziggler gets all his heat from Vickie Guerero (Who also gets X-Pac heat) Barrett gets pops.

Besides garnering heat among 800 people in the Impact Zone and thousands in a WWE arena are two hugely different things.

The answer to this question though is CM Punk.

Jericho is even better, but he's gone now.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Vickie and it isn't even close...after that Punk followed by ADR, Sheamus and Wade Barrett. As far as WWE goes. In TNA it's Ric Flair, besides that atm. they have good but not great Heels. Ric is the only who makes me want to punch him.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts