Wrestling Forum banner

Best Heel

Who's the best heel in wrestling today

2951 Views 45 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  rb90
Who do you consider to be the best heel in wrestling. Best being a combination everything in general (ie: Drawing heat, being entertaining, good matches).

This includes WWE, TNA, RoH and any Indy promotion that no one watches.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Banned
761 Posts
Best heel in wrestling? Gotta be Miz or Guerrero. Miz because he's the champ and a heel, Vickie because who the fuck else gets that kind of reaction?

· Registered
53 Posts
Nowdays I would consider MIZ the perfect heel.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Vickie Guerrero hands down. Go to an arena show and try having a conversation with your friend while she talks, you can't. I can't say that about anybody else in any pro wrestling promotion currently active in 2011.

· Banned
761 Posts
Which, by association, makes her the best.

· Banned
761 Posts
Jericho'll probably return as a face, though. So he'd be the worst heel in the WWE.

· Registered
2,200 Posts
Without a shadow of a doubt, it's JEFF. "Accidentally Green" JARRETT.

In all seriousness, C.M. Punk. Barrett is very good, but even he didn't hold a candle to Punk's mic work this week.

· Premium Member
24,105 Posts
First of all there are far too many shitty heels on here. AJ Styles still gets pops. Flair gets pops now too. Wolfe hasn't even been around for months. Jarrett has always been a good heel. Swagger gets X-Pac heat. Jeff Hardy can't cut a promo. Dolph Ziggler gets all his heat from Vickie Guerero (Who also gets X-Pac heat) Barrett gets pops.

Besides garnering heat among 800 people in the Impact Zone and thousands in a WWE arena are two hugely different things.

The answer to this question though is CM Punk.

Jericho is even better, but he's gone now.

· Registered
2,927 Posts
Vickie and it isn't even close...after that Punk followed by ADR, Sheamus and Wade Barrett. As far as WWE goes. In TNA it's Ric Flair, besides that atm. they have good but not great Heels. Ric is the only who makes me want to punch him.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.