Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,206 Posts
My number one is The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase. You want to talk about a guy that had everything? That dude had EVERYTHING! Great wrestler, could work with anyone. Had the presentation, the character, & the presence. He could cut promos like no other and get more heat than a 1000 suns. That was the heel they should have given the belt too.

My other big on is Roddy Piper, entirely on strength of personality and character. I mean that dude was the hottest villain in the world in the mid 80s and it never crossed their mind to give him the belt at least once? I mean I know the Hogan gravy train was running, but not even one reign? Really?

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
For me personally, the first one's that come to mind are Rick Martel, Ted Dibiase and Mr Perfect (though he did hold IC championship).

There are so many but holding a belt didn't really matter, these guys are some of the best in history regardless :)

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Why only the WWE title? because it's twice as prestigious as the WHC RIGHT NOW? A decade ago the WHC was more prestigious than the WWE title, in fact, between 2002-2005, being a WHC meant what being a WWE champ means now.

You can't look at the title's current prestige & make judgment on the past, especially when the WHC was clearly the #1 title at some point.

"The best wrestler to never win the Raw world title" would have been better.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts