Wrestling Forum banner

Who's Taker gonna bury on SD this week?

4688 Views 52 Replies 49 Participants Last post by  SilverX
My money is on Woi Barrah.

It would nicely go along with what Haitch did to Lobster Head on Raw.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Chavo Guerrero, doesn't stand a chance!

· Registered
1,065 Posts
kane

· Ho!
20,568 Posts
Hopefully it's only Kane. I mean, when Triple H buried Sheamus on Raw, he was burying a guy who had little credibility left... now if Taker goes and attacks the Corre, well then... that doesn't sit well with me.

· Registered
340 Posts
Barrett probably. Then he'll appear like he belongs in Money In The Bank. Taker needs to push him down a few notches. Or, so I'm sure WWE is thinking....

· Registered
3,506 Posts
A face winning is always considered burrying in the IWC, the people who do this are being hypocrites.

· Registered
1,930 Posts
A face winning is always considered burrying in the IWC, the people who do this are being hypocrites.
Not all the time, but if it's like what Trips did to Sheamus on RAW, then yes that is indeed a burial.

I'd have much rather seen the two of them have a match on RAW where Sheamus would have been able to get some offense in first, even if it was going to end up being a DQ finish with a pedigree through the table. HHH needed to get his revenge, but not like that. Then Sheamus got even more buried by losing to Evan Bourne right after. A face winning isn't bad, it's how it happens. Sheamus has never been booked properly, and (excuse the pun), it's a shame. But that's a whole other post, lol..

As far as Taker goes, of course he's going to bury somebody on SD!. Most likely it'll be Kane, because he can take the hit better than anyone else can at this point in their careers. If it's Wade, then oh well. I think they need to be holding him in kitten gloves and keep him protected all they can now after being buried by Cena week after week on RAW. WWE always shoots themselves in the foot with this stuff.

Like Jack Swagger. Him winning MITB was horrid because he had been jobbed out so much beforehand. Him making the jump to World Champ wasn't believable in the least.

Like I said, kitten gloves. The new talent needs it.

· Registered
4 Posts
Isn't the feud with Kane ended some time ago? It would be great if the writers came up with something like Kane and The Undertaker come together as brothers and then it would be a tag-team match at WrestleMania between the brothers and the SmackDown-roster xD

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.