Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Theres a PPV tonight?!

Votes: 23 29.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,214 Posts
Nada on ordering it. The PPV just isn't that interesting.

As for a stream, my take is that if it aint worth the green, it aint worth the time & effort either.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
As always, I'll be looking for a stream. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Stream 4 Life

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
I'm not touching this one. Hardy vs Morgan? It's the WWE's equivalent of having Randy Orton vs Vance Archer as the main event.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Wow. Thanks for the reminder. Since TNA promoting sucks, me and many other people forgot.

But I'll be streaming.

·
Premium Member
13,866 Posts
I wouldn't buy it if I lived in America. Where was the build? Where are the interesting matches?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
In the UK, so I'll be watching it on Friday. When I have a day off on a Monday and there is a TNA PPV, I'll watch a stream but I don't so I'll just wait for the Extreme Sports showing. It's just a three hour Impact anyway.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm not touching this one. Hardy vs Morgan? It's the WWE's equivalent of having Randy Orton vs Vance Archer as the main event.
Matt Morgan is a upper-midcard.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I recently came into some extra money, so I might just order it as a "eh, wth" type of purchase. but I can't say I'll have my hopes up. Plus I can never find a good stream that doesn't get shut down like half way through

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I forgot it's tonight, wow how quickly time passes. I guess I'll watch a replay of it tomorrow, have to wake up early so no other options available anyway.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
and has no shot of winning, just like vance archer
Agreed. This is more of a main event on impact. NO company should book a PPV event where you have a challenger in the heavyweight title match, that everyone and their mother knows isn't gonna win the damn thing.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol I can't believe so many people forgot. Actually I'm not surprised. If most us on here don't even know, imagine the casuals that watch TNA?

·
Premium Member
13,866 Posts
Lol I can't believe so many people forgot. Actually I'm not surprised. If most us on here don't even know, imagine the casuals that watch TNA?
I don't even remember TNA mentioning the date of Turning Point on tv.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
On paper, I'd imagine no more than 500 people would order this show. There's better ways to spend $35.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts