Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My younger cousin wanted to see it so my uncle's paying for it and we're watching it here. I'm excited. I haven't been really into TNA or wrestling in general in recent weeks but the card looks good. I saw a picture online of their entrance and they brought out the good entrance stage tonight. I hope there are some surprises.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Me, I am critical and brutally honest but I was one of those guys who used to order weekly ppvs. Since this is a special occasion I will order this show.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me, I am critical and brutally honest but I was one of those guys who used to order weekly ppvs. Since this is a special occasion I will order this show.
I ordered the very first weekly PPV. I remember thinking this company would be out of business within a month. Yet here they are. It does feel special. I am critical of them but they have offered a lot of entertainment at times. I loved their weekly PPVs in late 2002/early 2003. I loved their product from 2006-2009 and I've enjoyed the Hogan/Bischoff era on occasion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts